Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Default Re: Demolition Ranch and other videos

Anyone verify what he says here.

User

If you mean it isn't possible to get silk purse for sows ear money, then yes.

In SA with our licensing fuckery buying a potential dud to save a few hundred rounds worth of ammo is dumb unless its a toy.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    But the real question is, will you buy one once the AK-50 is done!
    @SoldierMan,
    Hmmm… look hypothetically yes of course! I would have as many firearms as Jay Leno has vehicles if that was possible.
    However in a perfect world if I had the money etc. and I was given one choice of a .50 BMG rifle, I would probably go for the old school Barrett model 82A1 as to the AK-50. But I still think it’s super awesome that someone is even attempting this and I do wish him all the best. I’m sure if one day it makes it to market, he will have a large supporters base in USA and probably Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    @SoldierMan,
    Hmmm… look hypothetically yes of course! I would have as many firearms as Jay Leno has vehicles if that was possible.
    However in a perfect world if I had the money etc. and I was given one choice of a .50 BMG rifle, I would probably go for the old school Barrett model 82A1 as to the AK-50. But I still think it’s super awesome that someone is even attempting this and I do wish him all the best. I’m sure if one day it makes it to market, he will have a large supporters base in USA and probably Russia.
    Haha yeah it was said tongue in cheek, but yeah I guess it will depend on the final product and unlimited amount of longevity and safety testing. Still has a little of that "in my backyard" feel to it if you know what I mean :)

Look at this crazy bastard, he shoots a grenade with green tips and isn't even behind cover..... He usually isn't as reckless as this.....

Imagine we could do this in SA!

Thousands Showed, and I SOLD EVERYTHING!!!! Goldberg, Kentucky Ballistics, Garand Thumb, Oberst

User

Crazy bastards!!

User

Just finished watching KENTUCKY BALISTICS most recent video.

So according to YouTube you're no longer eligible for monetization if your videos contains a magazine larger than a 20 round in your AR's and Full Auto FA's as well.
    If you would like to see the part where he briefly explains it, skip to 8min and 58 seconds.

Sent from The Futue using a Time Machine

User

Interesting video.
    Failed Cash In Transit Heist After Action and Ballistic Analysis; with Leo Prinsloo

Sent from The WIRE

The 577 TYRANNOSAUR. The biggest recoil ever?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast