Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    User

Default Central Firearms Registry Operating During Lockdown?

Hello fellow members, I wanted to check and see if any one knows whether the CFR is operating during the lockdown or if this is going to mean a further delay in receiving feedback on our applications?

Thank you and keep safe.

Default Re: Central Firearms Registry Operating During Lockdown?

It seems that some people are still receiving sms's with updates. So hopefully yes

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

They are but only if the application reached cfr. From my estimation it seems whatever stage your application is at can be completed but dont think it will be transported to next place.

Quote Originally Posted by phant1m View Post
    They are but only if the application reached cfr. From my estimation it seems whatever stage your application is at can be completed but dont think it will be transported to next place.
    So you mean if it reached CFR before shutdown, it could be approved? Or would it get preliminary approval, then stop at that phase?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

User

Used the new link:

Does anyone know what, "Correspondence with CRC" means?

User

Thanks for the reply here, I presume that means if the DFO dealt with my app on 03 March then it should have reached CFR, does it have to go to provincial first or straight to CFR?

Thanks.

User

Quote Originally Posted by b20 View Post
    Used the new link:

Does anyone know what, "Correspondence with CRC" means?
    Its sitting on someones desk at CRC waiting for them to actually start processing your application.
    Mine sat in that position for just over a month until it changed to "IN PROCESS AT CRC" on 9 April.

I have also submitted a formal complaint as CFR are not answering emails or calls and im on 95 working days or 140 normal days.

Quote Originally Posted by Purds View Post
    Thanks for the reply here, I presume that means if the DFO dealt with my app on 03 March then it should have reached CFR, does it have to go to provincial first or straight to CFR?

Thanks.
    It depends on how your DFO works. Competency or license? My competency was submitted on 16 Jan. Online status says it was only finalized at provincial and sent to CFR on...the 9 March. So between the local DFO and the Provincial, they buggered around for close to 2 months before it even got to the CFR part of things.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Hill View Post
    It depends on how your DFO works. Competency or license? My competency was submitted on 16 Jan. Online status says it was only finalized at provincial and sent to CFR on...the 9 March. So between the local DFO and the Provincial, they buggered around for close to 2 months before it even got to the CFR part of things.
    Its for a License, my DFO seems pretty switched on (Howick), I got my "receiving attention at DFO" message on the same day as submission even though I only submitted at lunch on that day. I suppose I can only hope.

Out of interest, how do you know the online status of your application?

Thanks

User

Quote Originally Posted by Purds View Post
    Its for a License, my DFO seems pretty switched on (Howick), I got my "receiving attention at DFO" message on the same day as submission even though I only submitted at lunch on that day. I suppose I can only hope.

Out of interest, how do you know the online status of your application?

Thanks
    Go here : https://www.saps.gov.za/services/fir...us_enquiry.php

Type in your reference and ID number

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast