Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Default Re: What are the chances of hunting this year?

The lockdown isn't about virus and infection control, its about state power and people control.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    I don't care what they announce, I am all out of fucks to give about what that criminal organization believes we are allowed to do.
    I am not a slave, I won't be told people can ride taxis and trains yet hunters may not go to the veld and hunt.
    They can eat shit and die.
    Messor, unfortunately that is where we differ. I believe many of these regulations are necessary. As mentioned, you are all out of fucks to give, yet this is how I earn a living. You are far too quick to say screw it, as it doesn't jepordise your ability to earn an income. But it affects MY ability to earn an income.
    I really hope the hunting is allowed, for everyone's sake. From the farmer, to Outfitters/PH's, to the person who just wants to get out of the city and get some meat.

But how would you feel when people act in their own interests and it affects your income, your kids etc. I would imagine there would be some choice words spoken. Yet, you are out of Fucks to give.....
    A roaring Lion kills no game

User

Funny you would think that, my income was the FIRST thing they compromised.
    And now that is not enough they want all my freedom as well?

Nope sorry, the communists can go to hell.
    I hear exactly what you say but the price of freedom is not peanuts.
    If we bow to their ludicrous ideas every time they have a brainfart we'll soon have no freedoms left.

User

I agree that some of these regulations are ridiculous, some are necessary.
    But it's easy to rebel against the decisions when other people are affected should there be more repurcussions.

All I am saying, is wait for clarity on whether hunting is allowed or not. Many people are depending on the season being opened and to act hastily can ensure that is doesn't open at all this year

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Funny you would think that, my income was the FIRST thing they compromised.
    And now that is not enough they want all my freedom as well?

Nope sorry, the communists can go to hell.
    I hear exactly what you say but the price of freedom is not peanuts.
    If we bow to their ludicrous ideas every time they have a brainfart we'll soon have no freedoms left.
    So risk being beaten to death by group of sandf thugs like has happened multiple times allready? Serious question if not bowing then what?

User

Quote Originally Posted by MyLani View Post
    I agree that some of these regulations are ridiculous, some are necessary.
    But it's easy to rebel against the decisions when other people are affected should there be more repurcussions.

All I am saying, is wait for clarity on whether hunting is allowed or not. Many people are depending on the season being opened and to act hastily can ensure that is doesn't open at all this year
    The problem is that if nobody rebels against the ridiculous regulations they stay in place. If we allow a communist regime to take away freedoms we will never get it back. Ramaphosa and his gang feel nothing for you. If it suits their agenda and/or pockets they will keep you from hunting for another six months or forever irrespective of what science dictates so you have to resist attacks on your freedom in all ways possible, and if that include breaking the law then so be it. E-tolls is a good example.

User

Quote Originally Posted by gertjie87 View Post
    So risk being beaten to death by group of sandf thugs like has happened multiple times allready? Serious question if not bowing then what?
    I don’t deal with them where I live.
    Even if I did, we are not China, our communist masters are not competent.
    I know my country and my valleys better than these fools.
    Each man must do his own thing, your chances of being murdered each day is always very good.
    Giving our freedom up is not about us, it’s about what we leave for our children.
    We are told each day “this if for our own good”, it’s not, you know this very well I read your posts.

This lockdown is BS and always was, even you've said this, I will treat it that way.

User

Quote Originally Posted by FFourie View Post
    The problem is that if nobody rebels against the ridiculous regulations they stay in place. If we allow a communist regime to take away freedoms we will never get it back. Ramaphosa and his gang feel nothing for you. If it suits their agenda and/or pockets they will keep you from hunting for another six months or forever irrespective of what science dictates so you have to resist attacks on your freedom in all ways possible, and if that include breaking the law then so be it. E-tolls is a good example.
    E tolls affected everyone.
    Closing the hunting season affects those in the industry, and inconveniences those who like to hunt.

By all means if you want to rebel, choose your industry that you are involved in first. Then others may follow with theirs....

User

"I think it is irresponsible for these various publications to tell their subscribers that "You can hunt" before getting a legal opinion and/or clarification from the Minister."
    "By all means if you want to rebel, choose your industry that you are involved in first. Then others may follow with theirs...."

Isn't that exactly what they are doing?

User

Quote Originally Posted by FFourie View Post
    "I think it is irresponsible for these various publications to tell their subscribers that "You can hunt" before getting a legal opinion and/or clarification from the Minister."
    "By all means if you want to rebel, choose your industry that you are involved in first. Then others may follow with theirs...."

Isn't that exactly what they are doing?
    Do you see WRSA, CHASA or PHASA, the associations who represent the people in the Industry, who attended the meeting with the Minister, advocating that we may hunt?
    As far as I am aware, No. They are waiting for clarity

A publication does not represent the industry

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast