Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    Which SureFire? For serious use I would not consider either Olight or Elzetta. You don't see them in the 'wild', so that for me; is telling.
    I cannot find anything about Surefire being filly potted. As for seeing Elzetta out in the wild I think that the price and very limited dealer network locally has something to do with that.

User

Default Re: AR Light Options

Quote Originally Posted by FNBROWNING View Post
    I cannot find anything about Surefire being filly potted. As for seeing Elzetta out in the wild I think that the price and very limited dealer network locally has something to do with that.
    You don't really see them out in the "wild" internationally either. Out in the wild is generally assumed to be mil / leo use. 99% of the time it's a Surefire M300 / M600 Scout you see being used.

Also read of quite a few guys who have used Streamlight RM01/02 in the past in Leo on P&S and most of them didn't have many complaints other than some early ones having occasional flickering, but their output is being eclipsed by some of the new lights.

User

For serious use these days, Cloud Defensive and Modlite seem to be the top dogs of Rifle Lights and flash lights to a degree, their Candella output is absolutely phenomenal especially the Modlite OKW! Aaron Cowan from Sage Dynamics only uses them on his rifles! Surefire and Elzetta have failed to innovate and keep up with the times IMO!

User

Anybody using the inforce wml 400 lumen version ?
    gets very mixed reviews..

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn881 View Post
    For serious use these days, Cloud Defensive and Modlite seem to be the top dogs of Rifle Lights and flash lights to a degree, their Candella output is absolutely phenomenal especially the Modlite OKW! Aaron Cowan from Sage Dynamics only uses them on his rifles! Surefire and Elzetta have failed to innovate and keep up with the times IMO!
    Can add Arisaka to that list too.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn881 View Post
    Nope. Surefire is still the gold standard for WML's and will be for some time to come. Check out what the door kickers are using, 95% of the time, it's Surefire. Applies to their comps, cans as well.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    Nope. Surefire is still the gold standard for WML's and will be for some time to come. Check out what the door kickers are using, 95% of the time, it's Surefire. Applies to their comps, cans as well.
    Unfortunately it doesn't appear to make commercial sense for any of our South African businesses to import the gold standard of WML's, as cannot find this available anywhere.

User

Quote Originally Posted by b20 View Post
    Unfortunately it doesn't appear to make commercial sense for any of our South African businesses to import the gold standard of WML's, as cannot find this available anywhere.
    So maybe the thread should be about, other than Surefire, what are the best options available to us poor guys in the third world.

User

No love for the Inforce WML(x)?

User

Where can I get an offset or inline mlok scout mount for a wml?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast