Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default 247 Hunter Super service

WOW, I am really surprised with the great service I received from 247 Hunter.

In future I will rather purchase more from them than my local gunshop...

User

Default Re: 247 Hunter Super service

Yes they have excellent customer service.

User

I have had great sevice from them with every order.

i've bought from them a few times and I've really had great experiences. The last purchase was a scope that wasn't on their website. The contacted the supplier and got me a great deal. And they ship down to cape town within 2-3 days. All around I've been very happy. I

User

Super service, ordered yesterday, shipped at 15:30 received in Pretoria at 11:20.

Yeah, same here! Always fantastic service!

I had great service so far ordering twice or three times. Once a JPW Annealer.

But I noticed they calculated the reward point wrong. As it Shows R1-00 back for every R100 spent. But they allocated on account R0-10 for every R100 I spent.

I queried this with them via email. And now 3 or 4 weeks later. Still no response.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    I had great service so far ordering twice or three times. Once a JPW Annealer.

But I noticed they calculated the reward point wrong. As it Shows R1-00 back for every R100 spent. But they allocated on account R0-10 for every R100 I spent.

I queried this with them via email. And now 3 or 4 weeks later. Still no response.
    My interest in their company was recently restored with their very quick and efficient turnaround time for delivery of in-stock items that I'd ordered.

My experience with their email enquiry response has however been extremely poor.

I tried to enquire about ordering a Lee product that was not on their website, and got no response whatsoever, even to my subsequent follow-up.

Needless to say, that another more eager businessman, well-known on this forum, got my attention instead

I understand that a phone call usually gives improved results, but considering how efficient some of their competitors are in that department, and how 'mainstream' email has become as a business tool, I feel that they have much room for improvement with that - at least have an autoreply set up.

User

I have ordered from them twice and both times I have been totally surprised how good the service was.
    Good online shopping is buying something in stock on a website, not trying to get something not shown or different.
    This allows you to browse and make decisions on price and product.
    If people could just get that right it would be lovely, 247 Hunter get it right.

Example, I ordered scope rings one day to receive them the next at a price no other online shop could match. Thats how online shopping works.

User

These guys can really teach our local gunshops a thing or two about online shopping. I ordered some magpul stuff from a very well known store, present on the forum as well. The response time from the time I confirmed the order was around 2 weeks .. Per email. They blamed the lockdown for the slow response.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast