Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: 247 Hunter Super service

These days companies have to take care of their e-mail as if it's a telephone call customer. I like using e-mail and expect a reply, otherwise they should give a period of time (12 - 24 hours for example) in which you can expect a reply.

User

Only had good experiences with them. More gun shops should be like them!

User

I also prefer communication by email , and I am easily put off by companies not answering their emails, but in this case they have 2 mobile numbers on the site and when I had one of my deliveries not show up on the courier's tracking site i called and they answered and sorted it quick.

Give them a call, it seems to work.

Also a big 247 Hunter supporter. Have always had great service. Items mostly arrive next day. Sometimes the day after that. Their prices are also very good.

Banned

Always good....the real test is returns...they passed with flying colors....will always use them if they have what I want.

User

Agreed, the last few months I've been using them for a few things I can't find easily at the LGS's (like 225gn ELD-M bullets), and they're a real pleasure to deal with. Ordered some dies etc this morning, had my courier reference this afternoon.

Also used them for the 1st time last week. Put my order in Friday morning, received my package Monday and I don't live in one of the big metropolitan areas so I was quite pleased with the turnaround time

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Awsome team, always willing too assist. Only issue is my budget, I want half the stuff on their page.

Quote Originally Posted by M80BHP View Post
    the real test is returns...they passed with flying colors....
    Interested to understand more about this comment? What were / are your expectations? I ask from a retail business perspective.

I have used them often and they're a pleasure to deal with! And website stock is usually accurate to a T

Yes awesome service. I accidentally selected the EFT option once. Thought I would have to wait longer for funds to clear. Package was sent out within hours.
    Also once accidentally bought 2 of the same item. Contacted them and after a quick reply was sent a credit code.

Very efficient when placing an order. Their "notify me" function when an item comes back into stock also works great.

I agree that in the past, before using them, I would send queries without a response but I guess they get 100's of these ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast