User

Default Beretta S56E early ejection on bottom barrel because of worn part

Hey guys,

Wasn't sure if I should post this in the Classifieds section as we think we have discovered the issue, but might need to see a qualified gunsmith if we can't find the part.

My S56E is ejecting the bottom barrel early so it hits the action and doesn't eject.
    The top barrel ejects fine but bottom now stays in the barrel and I have to remove it manually.

The worn part is # 28 in this diagram.

Not sure what it is called but on the 686 Schematics they are # 24/25 called Lever, F/E Iron RH 680.

Anybody know where I might source this part from? I know this is an old shotgun but I'm trying my luck here.

Or does anybody know of a reliable gunsmith that might be able to manufacture or modify a part for me?

User

Default Re: Beretta S56E early ejection on bottom barrel because of worn part

What area are you from? Hunting and Outdoors (Vanderbijlpark), gunsmith Greg Gardin is quite good. I don't know how long you'll have to wait, he is normally quite busy.

User

Contact Costa Halkias of Loris International in Doornkloof, Centurion. He'll have your gun fixed whatever the problem. 082 775 0243 or (012) 664 1055.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    What area are you from? Hunting and Outdoors (Vanderbijlpark), gunsmith Greg Gardin is quite good. I don't know how long you'll have to wait, he is normally quite busy.
    I'm in Centurion, but have family in Vuil Vanderbijl

Quote Originally Posted by obasch View Post
    Contact Costa Halkias of Loris International in Doornkloof, Centurion. He'll have your gun fixed whatever the problem. 082 775 0243 or (012) 664 1055.
    Thanks for the tip, will give him a call.