Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Default Re: Licence Tracking App

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Mrng shadow I hv a problem with this app I can see anything it's keeps telling me that saps website returns incomplete results.or something is wrong with the website. So wt can i do please help me I wll put my screen shots
    Hi! To double check, please go to https://www.saps.gov.za/services/fir...us_enquiry.php and complete your details there. Does you application show up on the website?

Quote Originally Posted by M80BHP View Post
    changed my font size under display settings and it works perfectly....not the apps fault problems is with those two round things in my head
    Glad it works!

Quote Originally Posted by nina View Post
    Zaheer Ellahi

I downloaded this app. I entered my Reference number for Competency application. Its not picking up any details on my application. How can i solve this problem

Hi Shadowed I noticed this recent review on the store. I'm guessing the user put his competency C number only without his ID # too. When I started using the app I put my competency ref no and ID and it tracked the application no problem. Just a suggestion to maybe put a dialog explaining that competency tracking requires ref number and ID? Thanks again for the awesome app.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll consider adding a split between firearm's and competency applications. Each with it's own dialog to make sure people don't stuff it up

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedR View Post
    Hi! To double check, please go to https://www.saps.gov.za/services/fir...us_enquiry.php and complete your details there. Does you application show up on the website?
    Yes it's does when I go to saps website

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Yes it's does when I go to saps website
    Would you mind emailing me a screenshot to devtools@hadron.co.za?
    For the life of me I cannot figure out why it wouldn't work

any suggestions. My license application has been stuck in the licensing section since 20th August, over 2 months, now....... Am tired of waiting

Quote Originally Posted by glenn.watson View Post
    any suggestions. My license application has been stuck in the licensing section since 20th August, over 2 months, now....... Am tired of waiting
    2 months?
    I had to wait 8 months

User

Quote Originally Posted by glenn.watson View Post
    This is exactly where the bottleneck seems to be in the entire process.

A friend's app was still at Provincial not too long ago and but as of Friday his application is now at the same stage as mine - which also happens to be at 'received at licensing section'

Also, based on other comments I have seen on various forums, loads of applications are stuck at this stage for quite some time.

All we can do is wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedR View Post
    2 months?
    I had to wait 8 months
    2 months just at the licensing section. Been over 5 months since I submitted the application

User

Received at Licensing Section - Same here

Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast