Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Default Re: Licence Tracking App

I believe that has been corrected.

If you swap to an updated version of the app, do you need to enter the ref numbers again?

nope. not that i am aware off. i went into the beta app and all the data was still there.

Nope, data should stay intact.
    If you clear the app's cache or uninstall it then yeah, you'll lose your data

Thank you once again SR. It is such a great app. Is it my imagination or is the results loaded quicker than before ? I check about 10 apps everytime I go online and it took about a minute in the past. No it's loaded in 10 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by killzone View Post
    Thank you once again SR. It is such a great app. Is it my imagination or is the results loaded quicker than before ? I check about 10 apps everytime I go online and it took about a minute in the past. No it's loaded in 10 secs.
    I might have changed the process some to run in parallel instead of one at a time

https://wma.hadron.co.za/

Initial statistics will be published on the website.
    So far I only have a few data points to work with, so take the number with a LARGE grain of salt.

The statistic will be more accurate as I get more data over time.

I have downloaded the app and put everything on it but it's telling that the saps website returns incomplete results.or something is wrong on the website

User

Website was up and down yesterday. When you it was sometimes returning blank result sets.

Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast