Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Default Re: Licence Tracking App

Not sure where to ask this, but does anyone know if the (Western Cape) provincial DFOs are on holiday?
    Mine has been there for quite a while now and am just wondering if that is part of the delay.

Happy new years and I hope you entered well 2021
    My application is not yet moved from receiving at licensing section since from 16 July 2020 and I hv apply in July 06Screenshot_20210111_133740.jpg

User

I did my renewal on the 19 Oct and it is still in the office of the DFO and now they say it will take even longer because of the amnesty to relicense expired licenses.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Happy new years and I hope you entered well 2021
    My application is not yet moved from receiving at licensing section since from 16 July 2020 and I hv apply in July 06Screenshot_20210111_133740.jpg
    Hi Cherokee,

My two applications reached the same status/department on 1 October and have not moved since then.

I think this is where the bottleneck seems to be.

I have sent a few queries via email and received feedback from CFR that my apps are in process and that I need to wait.

Not much else one can do unfortunately.

so,

SAPS. Alright.
    Seems like they have started issuing multiple applications / renewals the same ref# and changed their website a bit.

I just answered 3 queries from over the weekend where people who have had problems with this.
    Apparently if you use your ID# + single ref# the website will list each application under one another.

I need some info / examples to work from. Anyone willing to share some screenshots of how this looks now? Please email me @ devtools@hadron.co.za
    I do not have any of my own applications that produce this result, so I can test and have to guess what is going on.

User

So I have been tracking my 2 x applications as well as a friend's first ever application using this app.

Mine reached 'Received at Licensing Section' on 1 October 2020 and hasn't moved since.

My buddy's application reached the same status about 2 weeks after mine and yet his app has just moved to 'In Preparation for Consideration' on 20th Jan (3 days ago)

It definitely has to do with the Reference number sequence as his starts with 833 and mine is 835.

So frustrating but nevertheless... all one can do is wait.

Bt even myn reference start wit 835 bt my application hv never moved since 16th July 2020 still at receiving licensing section

Quote Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
    It definitely has to do with the Reference number sequence as his starts with 833 and mine is 835.
    Just checked with a non member that also went into consideration earlier this week and he is also a 833... number
    His arrived there before October, So definitely seems to go by reference number and not date it landed at CFR

Will be interesting to see how long before the 835... range takes before going into consideration. And if both member with 835 go in at the same time
    If others with close numbers post we can possibly work out about how many number ranges they go through a week

User

19 January mine moved to in consideration. My apps start with 832

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedR View Post
    so,

SAPS. Alright.
    Seems like they have started issuing multiple applications / renewals the same ref# and changed their website a bit.

I just answered 3 queries from over the weekend where people who have had problems with this.
    Apparently if you use your ID# + single ref# the website will list each application under one another.

I need some info / examples to work from. Anyone willing to share some screenshots of how this looks now? Please email me @ devtools@hadron.co.za
    I do not have any of my own applications that produce this result, so I can test and have to guess what is going on.
    Hi ShadowR. This is the same problem I was having in July 2020. We discussed it via Whatsapp. I still have the Whatsapp conversation so I will resend it...........

Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast