Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
    User

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedR View Post
    mine works just fine on all 4 devices I have for testing purposes.
    Please PM me your details and the version of the app that you are using? I can then take a look into what is going on
    I forgot to add, it shows Ver 36

Default Re: Licence Tracking App

Quote Originally Posted by BEX View Post
    Same here, the app says "SAPS website returned incomplete or garbled information" but clicking on the specific license and then on detail it gives all the information that is on the SAPS inquiry site.
    BEX jist to share some clarity on this. I've seen a lot of people raise this issue.

The SAPS website is updated once a day 7 days a week. From the looks of things, this is a manual process at it takes roughly 3 to 4 hours daily. So you will get this message everyday between 2pm and 6.30pm. To confirm this, at around noon click menu on the app and go directly to the SAPS website, see the last updated date, it will be the previous day. Between 2pm and 6.30pm you'll get a Garbled error message and then after you check the SAPS website you'll see the date has changed to the current date.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

User

@ShadowedR

Thanks so much for the latest update. This resolved all the confusion.

My apolication status (the correct one) was "sent to cfr". With the first update it showed that the cfr step was completed, and it showed the estimate time of completion at the licencing section.

Now with the latest update it shows "cfr -date started" while also showing that it should have already moved on to "licensing section" and that estimated time of completion....

So this is as accurate as it could be!

Thank you again.

Have an awesome day

Quote Originally Posted by Karoobow View Post
    @ShadowedR

Thanks so much for the latest update. This resolved all the confusion.

My apolication status (the correct one) was "sent to cfr". With the first update it showed that the cfr step was completed, and it showed the estimate time of completion at the licencing section.

Now with the latest update it shows "cfr -date started" while also showing that it should have already moved on to "licensing section" and that estimated time of completion....

So this is as accurate as it could be!

Thank you again.

Have an awesome day
    Cool, good to know.
    Had a long hard think about it and changed the way the system predicts things.

Hi,

Is there a way to download the APK only as some Huawei phones no longer have google Services on them?

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawie_102 View Post
    Hi,

Is there a way to download the APK only as some Huawei phones no longer have google Services on them?

Thank you in advance.
    I've uploaded the APK to the website: http://wma.hadron.co.za/
    Bottom of the page

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedR View Post
    I've uploaded the APK to the website: http://wma.hadron.co.za/
    Bottom of the page
    Thank you very much.

HI ShadowedR,

I don't know if other people have the same issue as me, I'm currently using bluestacks to view the app, it's set to portrait mode and I find that if the application date is more than a 100 days, it cuts the 3rd digit out. Maybe it's just because I don't use a smartphone itself. Version of the app is 37.
    Days cut off.JPG
    Days cut off2.JPG

The lock screen status updates gives me anxiety - Though one of my approved but was only a "thought of the day" kinda status.

I haven't been following this thread...

But now I have an app stuck at 'recieved at licensing section' since 07.02.2022.... wheres my app estimates next movement on the 22.03.2022 which has already passed...

How does the app calculate its estimations?
    Is this normal?

Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast