Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: wazzuuuuuup!!!!!!!!

Clair, there is only one question on all the lads minds here...

what guns do u own? or what is your preference from what your dad has? And what will be your first acquisition? Cmon spill :)

Howzit Clair!
    Welcome to the nut house.
    Good luck for your exams
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Quote Originally Posted by andy_760901 View Post
    Clair, there is only one question on all the lads minds here...

what guns do u own? or what is your preference from what your dad has? And what will be your first acquisition? Cmon spill :)
    ok well at the moment im shooting a glock 23 with a 9mm barrel and its black! hehe, and im hoping to get an m&p like theunises or the glock 17, duno which 1 to get!!! any help here guys?

---------- Post added at 06:55 ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 ----------

thanx!!! im stressing way bad! but im gona shoot on sat so im be fine hehe!

Hello Noisy, welcome to the nuthouse!!
    He is best who is trained in the severest school! Fear no man.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Those who have shared a detail with Claire and her sister will know EXACTLY what Ross is talking about

For those who haven't yet had the ... um privilege... well, let's just say it's not for the faint-hearted...

Welcome, Claire. You are on the exact right track with the choice of firearm. It's gonna come down to your personal choice.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Yeah, fortunately GS filters the voice pitch quite nicely.... still waiting to receive my electornic ear muffs back from repairs after SO'ing you on stage 12 of the Champs!! (now you know who I am!)

Welcome, and pls give the old ballies on the site a chance to think and type, it does not always come together on the same day you know?

I suggest - since you have shot a few shots already, so not much new here - to get the handgun that fits your hand like a glove. I.e. go and feel them (and shoot them too as you have done with some). The one that sits nice and comfy when you pick it up and sits securly shot ater shot and feels like you can control it, i.e. you do not need to re-grip, etc. after each shot, is in my opinion the one you buy. Of the brands you mentioned not one can be discounted technically in my view (you probably would not buy the same make, model & color car than Dad??).

Jut hope for Kevin's sake it is not a expensive brand that sits lekka! (OH!, you have saved how much????)

B3

Welcome Claire - hope you have recovered from the op!

User

Welcome Claire with and "e"

Tell dad K we are ordering Comp-tac holsters this week and I am getting this range holster for another lady on special order

Comp-Tac RED-TN.jpg

User

Welcome Claire! Good to have another lady on the forum!

User

Hi Claire, welcome to the forum!!

Thanks for the entertainment you provided our detail during the champs. Killing the vampire with a stake through the heart was particularly impressive !!

Must say that you put a lot of tough guys to shame - shooting SADPA Africa Champs a week after having your appendix cut out - that takes a lot of guts !!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast