Default Excalibur Crossbows - Anyone Shoot Or Know Where to Buy Accessories In SA

I have an older model Excalibur Ibex crossbow and was wondering if any shops sell arrows, broadheads, strings and so on in SA for Excalibur crossbows. There used to be a website www.sacrossbowhunter.co.za that I bought from but their site seems to be either down or under construction.

Haven't used it in quite a while as I lent it out to a friend a while back and when I got it back it was never quite the same. Locking the string back into the mechanism just wasn't the same and took more effort. The scope protectors strings were also broken (small detail I know but it shows lack of care for other people's property), anyway I got disillusioned and got into guns and the crossbow has been hanging up unused ever since.

It's not a cheapie either so have dusted it off and looking to get it up and running again.

User

Default Re: Excalibur Crossbows - Anyone Shoot Or Know Where to Buy Accessories In SA

Contact Archers Edge.

Default Re: Excalibur Crossbows - Anyone Shoot Or Know Where to Buy Accessories In SA

Thanks, will try them.

Edit: Tried their website, strangely they have two Excalibur crossbows but no accessories, maybe will phone them.