Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Old Dog Armed Again

Welcome.

You need a thick skin some people like Glocks and hate all other gun owners.

User

Thanks for the welcome & thanks on your review of my new shit firearm.

Glad to report that 300 rounds later, using various types of shit .40 S&W ammo, my shit gun has works flawlessly with zero malfunctions (or should I say, has given no shit as yet ?)
    Got it for a shit deal of R4500 instead of R7500, because yes, not many people like the .40 as perhaps they consider is as shit as you do.
    I'm sure you would find the stainless steel slide on the model I chose to look pretty shit to.
    I find the .40 recoil on the sub compact sharp, but manageable. I'm sure that you would most certainly find it shit though.
    I could go on & on ...

Not my first of many shit firearms since since late 80's
    next license in processing as SAPS for something you will consider way less shit I hope, will keep you posted.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Welshman View Post
    Thanks for the welcome & thanks on your review of my new shit firearm.Glad to report that 300 rounds later, using various types of shit .40 S&W ammo, my shit gun has works flawlessly with zero malfunctions (or should I say, has given no shit as yet ?)Got it for a shit deal of R4500 instead of R7500, because yes, not many people like the .40 as perhaps they consider is as shit as you do. I'm sure you would find the stainless steel slide on the model I chose to look pretty shit to.I find the .40 recoil on the sub compact sharp, but manageable. I'm sure that you would most certainly find it shit though.I could go on & on ...Not my first of many shit firearms since since late 80'snext license in processing as SAPS for something you will consider way less shit I hope, will keep you posted.
    Hahahaha! Brilliant.

Welcome and congrats of tooling up again.

I really enjoyed your rebuttal!

Glad to report that 300 rounds later, using various types of shit .40 S&W ammo, my shit gun has works flawlessly with zero malfunctions (or should I say, has given no shit as yet ?)
    Got it for a shit deal of R4500 instead of R7500, because yes, not many people like the .40 as perhaps they consider is as shit as you do.
    I'm sure you would find the stainless steel slide on the model I chose to look pretty shit to.
    I find the .40 recoil on the sub compact sharp, but manageable. I'm sure that you would most certainly find it shit though.
    I could go on & on ...

next license in processing as SAPS for something you will consider way less shit I hope, will keep you posted.
    Having a gun on you and the wherewithal to use it are the first prizes. There are better options, but one must cuts one's coat.....and all that.

User

Welcome and enjoy that FA, I had one just like it, and shot thousands of rounds through it with the cheapest ammo I could find with no issues.

User

I could go on & on ...

Just as good !

(In all my years on the forum I haven't come
    across such faith in saving a thousand or two on
    Lifesaving equipment)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    Welcome, shit gun and caliber, but welcome.
    Stand in front of the shit caliber and we'll see how shit it performs... ;) Better be armed, than not at all.

Welcome Welshman!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Theunsb View Post
    Welcome.

You need a thick skin some people like Glocks and hate all other gun owners.
    Not true, that's the H&K crowd! ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2