Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: CZ455 or Ruger 10/22

Quote Originally Posted by -=zv=- View Post
    One range visit with my kids shooting a 10/22 and I decided to buy a bolt gun. Semi auto 22s are hungry things. 455 thumhole yellow if you can find one is WOW. 457 is nice. Tikka have a t1x which is lovely.
    Can't go wrong with any of them.
    Haha my thoughts exactly. A 10/22 is on my bucket list and I desperately want to license one as my next rifle but for now its going to be the Ruger American Rimfire Target.

User

Quote Originally Posted by GunOrNot View Post
    Haha my thoughts exactly. A 10/22 is on my bucket list and I desperately want to license one as my next rifle but for now its going to be the Ruger American Rimfire Target.
    x2. I've always been keen on one but as rimfire ammo prices have continued to skyrocket I have chickened out. I burn through more than enough in a session with my Model 2. Can only imagine how I'd be spraying with a 10/22.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    x2. I've always been keen on one but as rimfire ammo prices have continued to skyrocket I have chickened out. I burn through more than enough in a session with my Model 2. Can only imagine how I'd be spraying with a 10/22.
    I Owned a 10/22, not anymore though as the price of .22 ammo got out of hand and a box of ammo in my 10/22 was over even before the fun began.... I would go bolt action any day

User

Default CZ455 or Ruger 10/22

I ticked the box and received my 10/22 yesterday. Comes with a heavy stainless barrel.

Bought 200 rounds of ammo and heading to the range on Saturday to play.
    Will probably be back at the gun shop after 6 or 7 min of play time .

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Congrats, 10/22s are beautiful! Got mine for 4 years now and will never get rid of it! However 200 rounds is 10mins at the range with the 10/22. It's cheaper to run a 9mmP now(if you reload), ammo has shot up to R2.30 per round of 22lr for regular S&B, CCi standards are R2.80 a around and Eley's are starting from R3.00, utter madness

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    I Owned a 10/22, not anymore though as the price of .22 ammo got out of hand and a box of ammo in my 10/22 was over even before the fun began.... I would go bolt action any day
    Took my kids to the range. It was bitter sweet, sooo much fun to use but takes longer to load the mag than to empty it!!! Decided to park off the rifle and buy a Tikka t1x instead.

User

So I thought I would give you all an update.

SO i did not buy the CZ or the Ruger but bought a classic Voere LR22

It shoots very nice and my wife and daughter enjoys it as well.

Only issue is I need to replace the scope as it is very blurry - unless someone has any suggestions.

Any how - enjoy the shooting because I know I am!

20220820_081045.jpg

User

Quote Originally Posted by Chris86 View Post
    Only issue is I need to replace the scope as it is very blurry - unless someone has any suggestions.
    Without any further specifics and what type of scope or brand etc, this is not meant to query much other than if you have tried adjustment on the rear focus ring to correct or adjust the focus to your eyes and possibly clear the blurry sight picture.

If you have and it doesn't help then a replacement it is.

User

Hi Fire Stick

Sorry its an old Bushnell 3x -7x Custom .22 scope.

Ive adjusted the eye focus till kingdom comes...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4