User

Default Best PFTC accredited proficiency training Northern Suburbs Cape Town

Hi guys,

Pretty self explanatory. What are some of the better spots for proficiency training in the Northern Subs? Reason I ask is I want to do get additional competencies (got only handgun ages ago with Sasseta) and was wondering if there is any places to avoid. Or that offer good service with the training. Heard a few stories about bookings not having being made even after confirmation at one spot. Wasting the customers time. I don't have time to reschedule or muck around. Want to pick up the material make the appointment and get it done. I myself had a kak experience at the spot where I did my Sasseta years ago, hence the question.

Any places you guys can recommend?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Best PFTC accredited proficiency training Northern Suburbs Cape Town

Hi Manny,

Speak to Shawn at Parow Arms.

They've been offering the training for many years now. I have had good experiences with them.

User

Default Re: Best PFTC accredited proficiency training Northern Suburbs Cape Town

Stuart Ralph is really good. He does training at Wildman, City Guns, and LAWC in Stellies.

http://firearms-training.co.za

I have just completed my second round of training with Cape guns and ammo in Bellville. http://www.capegunsandammo.com/

Marius is a super nice guy. Only had good service there.

User

Thanks guys. Never knew Wildman did proficiency. Great. And they are closest to me. But will check with Parow Arms and Guns&Ammo too.

Will second for Stuart as well- both the missus and I have completed his courses.

Great guy, bags of knowledge and patient.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Jonger View Post
    Will second for Stuart as well- both the missus and I have completed his courses.

Great guy, bags of knowledge and patient.
    Just finished chatting with him.