Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Tactical Distribuotrs now on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Spliffcat View Post
    Busy taking people for a ride on an off road forum right now.
    Yip, referred to in post #14

User

I have posted warnings on that forum in the past, but that thread in itself serves as a good warning.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BEX View Post
    I have posted warnings on that forum in the past, but that thread in itself serves as a good warning.
    This thread should have the title fixed because a search for “Tactical Distributors” will not find this thread.

User

Looks like they getting quite a hiding there as well.
    Lots of un happy customers all over. I think they starting to feel the pinch.

And now they got a new excuse.
    Sad really

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by NIBOR View Post
    Looks like they getting quite a hiding there as well.
    Lots of un happy customers all over. I think they starting to feel the pinch.

And now they got a new excuse.
    Sad really

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Par for their course.

The excuses will run out, then refuse to ‘communicate on the forum’ and then the legal action threats.

So many sequels in this shitshow, and they all end in people losing money and these fuckers banking it.

Tried his legal action threat on me told him to stick it up his ass. Published the whole saga on the off road forum. Never heard another peep. Con artist stealing money.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Spliffcat View Post
    Tried his legal action threat on me told him to stick it up his ass. Published the whole saga on the off road forum. Never heard another peep. Con artist stealing money.
    Did the same to AndyCap when he setup the the Mark Shatz site, never went further than threatening lawyers letter and the site is still up.

Lol just a funny addition. I called them to find out if they had something in stock. Because their site does have it the cheapest and I think in stock items wouldn't be a problem to get as you can physically pick it up and pay.

He said he can order it, so I asked him to. I said once he gets it, I'll come through and pay when I pick it up.

The guy said he couldn't order it unless they get full payment first, because they got scammed before where people made them order expensive stuff and didn't buy it afterwards.

LOL. Anyway just a little funny story

Edit: BTW scammed is the exact word he used. Which makes it the funniest

VT - that is just the funniest thing ever!

I have seen their store in Centurion and have also vowed to never "order" anything from them, but may (at a very very last resort) go into store and purchase directly where I can pick up item, check that the box in upopened, check that the box contains what it says it does......and then only pay and walk out the door with it. (counting my fingers and checking that I have still got my watch, my wallet and my car keys, etc)

But in all seriousness - I cannot think of items that I would buy from them. There are already great businesses, most here on GS, that cover most of the bases. To name a few (and hopefully give them a little plug at the same time :) ) - in no particular order - these are all good businesses, run by upstanding folk:

www.480BC.co.za
    www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za
    www.cerberustac.co.za
    www.shootingstuff.co.za

There are more, but these cover most bases!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    VT - that is just the funniest thing ever!

I have seen their store in Centurion and have also vowed to never "order" anything from them, but may (at a very very last resort) go into store and purchase directly where I can pick up item, check that the box in upopened, check that the box contains what it says it does......and then only pay and walk out the door with it. (counting my fingers and checking that I have still got my watch, my wallet and my car keys, etc)

But in all seriousness - I cannot think of items that I would buy from them. There are already great businesses, most here on GS, that cover most of the bases. To name a few (and hopefully give them a little plug at the same time :) ) - in no particular order - these are all good businesses, run by upstanding folk:

www.480BC.co.za
    www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za
    www.cerberustac.co.za
    www.shootingstuff.co.za

There are more, but these cover most bases!
    Yep you right. There are a lot of more reputable companies. But tactical distributors have a holosun 507c v2 for 6k which is a very good price. Only other place that has holosun v2's currently is Dave sheer and the same one is R7800. So yea. I guess if it's too good to be true, then it's not true lol. But then again, Dave sheer is generally on the pricey side

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast