Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Tactical Distribuotrs now on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by VolderTort View Post
    Wow. Lol. I actually considered ordering something from them. Not anymore

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Their advertised prices are pretty good but you may very well end up losing much more than you'll save.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post
    Their advertised prices are pretty good but you may very well end up losing much more than you'll save.

That's true, they have an optic that's decently priced. But it was backordered or something so I'm guessing you don't get anything for months, and they just invest your money or something.

User

That's true, they have an optic that's decently priced. But it was backordered or something so I'm guessing you don't get anything for months, and they just invest your money or something.

Look up the GI Comat Supplies thread here on GS, you'll get a good read out of it. You can be sure that if it's on back order, you'll never get it. It's the same owner. He made a mess in CT, moved to JHB and started up again under a new name.

User

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

User

Still the same leopard, same spots.

Quote Originally Posted by NIBOR View Post
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Same same....no different. Buyer beware....when there are great small businesses where the buying experience is always great, I wonder how this shit shower continues to do business.

What tickles me with their denials and excuses is that they fall back on many clicheic excuses, like "Apologies, we have not record of your email" and "you sent an email to the incorrect person, please use the correct email address for your particular query and we will make sure that the right person will address it"......as if they are all silos and cannot forward an email to a colleague, should it pop into their inbox. These guys are dodgey as F###. They have always been and I doubt that they will change.

I wonder how many have received warnings of TDSA taking legal action against the purchasers, for the purchasers stating facts regarding their online order experiences?

I remember the time when GICS starting F**king up royally, there were a number of top end shooters here on GS that came out in their defense. Possibly being sponsored by GICS, I dont know.

Still to this day, the silhouette of the guy "drawing from guard" that TDSA uses on their logo is from an old GICS training brochure. The guy in the pic is a well known and highly respectable trainer from KZN.....and GICS also shafted him with non-payment.

User

I see PayFast is now also being blamed for refund delays.

We also use PayFast for my wife's business, and strangely we are not experiencing any issues with them at all.

The thread in the link is currently in 'excuse' stage, if it plays out as usual it will go to 'threat' stage soon.

User

Pretty much what they did with me. Stay very fucking far away from those assholes.

Busy taking people for a ride on an off road forum right now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast