Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Quote Originally Posted by MrK View Post
    "Compensators, ports, sound and/or flash suppressors
    permitted". Copied directly from the IPSC rules. In the combined rules it is Appendix D6 para 6. It goes on to indicate in which divisions the above is permitted and which size limitations apply. Maybe I'm reading it wrong?
    I see so. I wonder who can make a 30mm in diameter suppressor and how effective it will be compared to my obnoxious comp? I would like to get rid of my comp but it work so well. Eish

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    I see so. I wonder who can make a 30mm in diameter suppressor and how effective it will be compared to my obnoxious comp? I would like to get rid of my comp but it work so well. Eish
    I think we're derailing this thread a bit, but your suppressor would need to be 30mm (or less) in diameter and 90mm or shorter in length to be permitted in Semi Auto Standard. Actually less than 90mm because it is measured from end of barrel to end of suppressor so you lose the bit screwed onto barrel. I am curious how an "over barrel" or reflex suppressor is measured? It would still need to be 30mm or less in diameter though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4