User

Default long waiting period competency

Hi all. myself and a lot of you out there is complaining about the same thing, waiting period for competency and licensing.
    But is there someone that actually can refer us in a possible direction for assistance/speedup regarding.
    Or we all just share the same frustration in this regard. Please any advice will do.
    My competency outstanding from February and only now at CRC.

User

Default Re: long waiting period competency

Competency is mandated to not take more than 120 workings days IIRC, ie. 5 months, throw Covid-19 into the mix and it will undoubtedly delay things even more! There is nothing anyone can do to speed up firearm and competency applications! Honestly the thing to do is to forget about them!

User

My sons Competency was submitted in Nov 2019 and has been at CRC for consideration since March 2020. Now getting GOSA legal involved.

How long does competency or license take. Well forever and then add 1 month to that.

Unfortunately with Covid its now even worst. And add to that the Amnesty that was on. Which had alot of people re applying and renewing. So there is baclog and more then usual all at once.