User

Default www.onlinegear.co.za

Good day everyone,

Did anyone ever heard of, or ever bought equipment from www.onlinegear.co.za?

They are on Facebook - Online Gear Shop (https://www.facebook.com/pg/OnlineGe...=page_internal).

There are a few items listed on the web site which I am interested in buying.

User

Default Re: www.onlinegear.co.za

I contacted Centurion Jaghoekie instead. The items I wanted were ordered today, payment was done and should be available on Friday for pickup.

There is no physical address on the site.

What I do these days is try find a Google review of the online shop I want to buy from.
    Then I google maps the street address. If its not even on site. Its a NO to order.
    If I google maps the address and it pops up as a empty location or empty apartment block. Its also a NO.

In these cases I then rather pay more and know I will have item then paying less and having to pay someone else again after loosing money.

User

I bought from online gear after looking for a Army Ant for a friends Taurus.

Army Ant themselves referred me to them.

Their service was excellent. (This was in June 2020, last month)

User

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    I bought from online gear after looking for a Army Ant for a friends Taurus.

Army Ant themselves referred me to them.

Their service was excellent. (This was in June 2020, last month)
    I recall speaking to the guys at Huntex one year. Army Ant and Online gear were in the same stand. Family members I think, one owns Army Ant, the other owns Online Gear. Something along those lines.

Either way, I think they are based in Centurion somewhere.

User

Bit of a thread revival, I ordered a few items from them last week as I wanted an Alien Ant Gear belt. All I can say is that they provide excellent service and very good pricing! I can definitely recommend these guys!

I'm in no way affiliated with them, just wanted to mention the awesome service I received.

User

Quote Originally Posted by joeman View Post
    Bit of a thread revival, I ordered a few items from them last week as I wanted an Alien Ant Gear belt. All I can say is that they provide excellent service and very good pricing! I can definitely recommend these guys!

I'm in no way affiliated with them, just wanted to mention the awesome service I received.

I'll remember the next time I want an Army Ant item to visit this online retailer.

P.S.: I have to modify my two Sgt IWB holsters for the CZ75B I bought through Centurion Jaghoekie. The retention on them is a bit k@k; not as good as the retention on the P07 holster.