Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Rifle Safe Search

It is time to buy a new rifle safe. There are a couple of older threads on the subject in GS but not many recent threads. Don't want to buy a Makro one but if I look at the prices in one of the local FA stores I have a mild heard attack. Some of them cost far more than my rifles. In my case it would certainly be more profitable to steal the safe and leave the firearms behind. Any affordable recommendation.

User

Default Re: Rifle Safe Search

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    It is time to buy a new rifle safe. There are a couple of older threads on the subject in GS but not many recent threads. Don't want to buy a Makro one but if I look at the prices in one of the local FA stores I have a mild heard attack. Some of them cost far more than my rifles. In my case it would certainly be more profitable to steal the safe and leave the firearms behind. Any affordable recommendation.
    Check out the classifieds in GunAfrica, OLX etc. If you're patient, you'll find something that fits your requirements.

User

You do find second hand safes for sale on the site at very reasonable prices,a few months back there were quite a few on sale but I was too late so I purchased from safe depot in May. http://www.safedepot.co.za/

User

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    What area are you from and what size are you looking for?

User

I'm in the same boat, 8 to 10k for a basic metal box seems a bit rough, but it makes sense to buy bigger than you need now so you have room for more toys later.

Direct from the local manufacturer (Mutual safe)
    From about R4,800

https://www.mutual.co.za/product-category/gun-safes-sabs-approved/rifle-safes/?orderby=price

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    What area are you from and what size are you looking for?
    Medium 3-5 rifles is fine, based in the West Rand

User

Rebel Rifle safe op facebook lyk nogal aanvaarbaar, paar goeie pryse en dan is daar 'n paar wat ek sal like om te he.

https://www.facebook.com/rebelriflesafe/

Banned

Really sound advice, buy a bigger safe than you want, the R6/800 more is so worth it.
    Even if you sure you do not need it, just do it.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

I have 3 safes from SA Safe Equipment. satisfied. Buy directly from the. They can even custom build if needed. Not far from you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast