Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default License App outstanding for more than 110 Working Days

Good day Members.
    Hope all is well?

Well as per my title maybe other members can share: my license has been sitting @ Licensing Section ever sine the 2020/03/03,,.And even up to now there has been no movement,.Nada.

Now i know Locdown,corona etc & our Wonderful Goverment slowd everything down,but surely there must at least be some answers to my & maybe others questions on this matter?

I am a member of GOSA & NHSA,should i approach them & hope that they can at least come with a Sensible way to resolve this?

Any feedback or advice will be highly appreciated.

Default Re: License App outstanding for more than 110 Working Days

Mine is at licencing section - 138 working days. Spoke to a gent at CFR
    who was very understanding and sympathetic as is my DFO. I am afraid we
    are just going to have to wait it out. The backlog is enormous and they simply
    dont have the staff at present.

User

Hi Bismarck,

Best would be try try and phone the CFR to find out whats the status.

I have a friend who was in the same position, no feedback for more than 90 days (Didn’t call or email before the 90 days).

When he phoned they told him his application was sent back to DFO 2 weeks after he originally submitted, because of a missing signature.

After visiting the DFO they told him that the application was with CFR. He left it at that thinking that he would get an institution involved, only to see that the status miraculously changed a couple of days after his visit to his DFO.

170 odd working days after his original submission he got the approval sms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

If you are a GOSA member I would at least inform them of your situation. If I recall correctly a while back they were building up evidence for a case against the CFR?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Theuno de Bruin View Post
    Hi Bismarck, Best would be try try and phone the CFR to find out whats the status. I have a friend who was in the same position, no feedback for more than 90 days (Didn’t call or email before the 90 days). When he phoned they told him his application was sent back to DFO 2 weeks after he originally submitted, because of a missing signature. After visiting the DFO they told him that the application was with CFR. He left it at that thinking that he would get an institution involved, only to see that the status miraculously changed a couple of days after his visit to his DFO. 170 odd working days after his original submission he got the approval sms Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have tried in vane today to call the CFR,,but it's like watching grass grow..no getting through to them,u wait for a operator to assist but nothing happens

User

Quote Originally Posted by furpile View Post
    If you are a GOSA member I would at least inform them of your situation. If I recall correctly a while back they were building up evidence for a case against the CFR?
    That is exactly what i have done,GOSA can help, but NHSA(yes i am a member) says i must be patient..This week Friday the 10th of July it will be 117 working days and counting,,my DFO told me last month to resubmit,but i dont wanna

User

Quote Originally Posted by Theuno de Bruin View Post
    Hi Bismarck, Best would be try try and phone the CFR to find out whats the status. I have a friend who was in the same position, no feedback for more than 90 days (Didn’t call or email before the 90 days). When he phoned they told him his application was sent back to DFO 2 weeks after he originally submitted, because of a missing signature. After visiting the DFO they told him that the application was with CFR. He left it at that thinking that he would get an institution involved, only to see that the status miraculously changed a couple of days after his visit to his DFO. 170 odd working days after his original submission he got the approval sms Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am glad however for your friend that got his finaaaly

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Mine is at licencing section - 138 working days. Spoke to a gent at CFR who was very understanding and sympathetic as is my DFO. I am afraid we are just going to have to wait it out. The backlog is enormous and they simply dont have the staff at present.
    Eish we are in the same boat Luker..Hope GOSA takes this further,,everything in this damn world cant be blaimed on Covid 19

I think you should double check how you calculated your working days, I don’t think you have passed the 90 day mark yet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka T3 View Post
    I think you should double check how you calculated your working days, I don’t think you have passed the 90 day mark yet.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    App was handed in on 2020/01/29,has being sitting @ Licensing section since the 2020/03/03,we had 6 public Holidays since my app was handed in,so with lockdown level 5,4 & now 3, SAPS still have a mandate to complete applications within 90 Working days,but you are more than welcome to double check my calculations Tikka T3,today is Workday 114

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast