Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: License App outstanding for more than 110 Working Days

I assumed you had handed in beginning March. Happens to be around the 110 Day Mark. I have an application sitting at Provincial that was handed in 12 March. Definitely won’t be dealt with within the 90 working days. I hope you have a positive outcome soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

So in essence if we really have to get Mathematical today is Workday 114,.minus 6 Public Holidays=that will be 108 technical Workdays to be exact,tomorrow which is coming close to us will leave us with 109 Workdays to start @ 8h00 in the morning,,& if we really totally want to overall this calculation and pretend that nobody worked during lockdown level 5 except essential services etc,, that will be even more in favour for the Goverment which would be ridiculous if you ask me but to put things maybe into a better perspective that will leave my app @ 79 Workdays if they really like totally want to say that they started at lockdown level 4(1 May 2020)..or any pathetic excuse.. I will call it pretty darn close enough to get worried & concernerd why it's taking forever(more than 4 months) to move to the next level..

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka T3 View Post
    I assumed you had handed in beginning March. Happens to be around the 110 Day Mark. I have an application sitting at Provincial that was handed in 12 March. Definitely won’t be dealt with within the 90 working days. I hope you have a positive outcome soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry man my internet is so slow..saw your response & no stress,,hope that you hear the positive too & soon. as for the rest of members that may be in the same position,,embrace ourselves in patience i suppose.. or should we?

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck 1941 View Post
    App was handed in on 2020/01/29,has being sitting @ Licensing section since the 2020/03/03,we had 6 public Holidays since my app was handed in,so with lockdown level 5,4 & now 3, SAPS still have a mandate to complete applications within 90 Working days,but you are more than welcome to double check my calculations Tikka T3,today is Workday 114
    Next time you phone CFR ask them how many working days is your application

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

User

I handed in and paid for an app with my DFO on 18th May, it was only process on 13 July.

Excuse: We are only 2 in the office, and excessive amnesty applications, also Covid...

I can tell you now, CFR is only going to see the "working days" from the 13th July.
    That's assuming my DFO ever sends it to provincial, which according to her is closed and so is CFR... cause Covid
    Blatant lies, we can all see right through.

I handed in end May and showing in Process.

However I am not expecting it soon. As when I went to hand in by DFO. Luckily had appointment.
    There was a line of people waiting to come do renewals under amnesty.

And he told me he sees 10 - 20 people per day under amnesty.

So I believe our apps are among those at CFR.

So going to be a long wait.

User

Quote Originally Posted by artisanserg View Post
    Next time you phone CFR ask them how many working days is your application

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk
    To be honest i have given up phoing them,there is always just a ringing phone at the other end of the line.''Just ringing''..
    i ended up escalating it to the SAPS Complaints e.mail twice since the 6th of this month..still waiting for a response.

Worst part is as a member of NHSA they are unable to assist its members to lodge a complaint against SAPS & the CFR hiding behind Covid 19 & everybody putting the blame on this pandemic for not committing themselves in doing their jobs..This must be the most pathetic excuse they can come up with!!

in the meantime we are sitting with borrowed time..

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck 1941 View Post
    To be honest i have given up phoing them,there is always just a ringing phone at the other end of the line.''Just ringing''..
    i ended up escalating it to the SAPS Complaints e.mail twice since the 6th of this month..still waiting for a response.

Worst part is as a member of NHSA they are unable to assist its members to lodge a complaint against SAPS & the CFR hiding behind Covid 19 & everybody putting the blame on this pandemic for not committing themselves in doing their jobs..This must be the most pathetic excuse they can come up with!!

in the meantime we are sitting with borrowed time..
    GOSA on the other hand is willing to assist, i am assuming that they're HOPEFULLY building enough evidence to maybe file a lawsuit hopefully against them ???

Install the App on your phone. Wheres my App. Developed by Gunsite user. And it shows working days and normal days.

Just remember the person at 6111 is merely a call centre person. They cant change anything on app but check online what it shows.

If you phone 6111 ask to speak to your provincial regions CFR department. IF you lucky they will pick up.
    They can assist. But its like playing the lotto getting them to answer at all.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Install the App on your phone. Wheres my App. Developed by Gunsite user. And it shows working days and normal days.

Just remember the person at 6111 is merely a call centre person. They cant change anything on app but check online what it shows.

If you phone 6111 ask to speak to your provincial regions CFR department. IF you lucky they will pick up.
    They can assist. But its like playing the lotto getting them to answer at all.
    Got an apple
    But thanks shooty will build the strength to phone them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast