Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Eland at Sunset.

Damn nice real life photo, thank you.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Finkelstein View Post
    Its a real live photo, not a photoshop FB profile picture.

Nice picture Mr Stone
    Brenneke, wanted Tstone to shoot the two offending Eland, then quickly take the photo while the other one was looking to see what happened.

It isn't an unreasonable request...

User

Gee wiz....How about just enjoying an absolute stunning photo?
    For me anyway......

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Banned

Arrow Re: Eland at Sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by Finkelstein View Post
    Its a real live photo, not a photoshop FB profile picture.
    Nice picture Mr Stone
    Basically what you are saying is that one should never accept well meant advice
    and
    Never learn

Clearly you understand very little about photography !

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brenneke View Post
    and
    Never learn

What would have lifted the image would be to have ONE eland fully in the open , fully clearly silhouetted and looking towards the camera.
    Please explain how you expected Tstone to achieve this?
    This sort of "advice" would apply to staged photo's, not wildlife photos where you have limited control over your subjects.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brenneke View Post
    and
    Never learn

No, just that sometimes saying nothing instead of ‘giving advice’ is the right thing to do.

Stop trying to make every fucking thread about you, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Brenneke, wanted Tstone to shoot the two offending Eland, then quickly take the photo while the other one was looking to see what happened.

It isn't an unreasonable request...

Not unreasonable at all. Two Eland lying on the ground having a snooze. Great idea, actually.

Geez. Just enjoy the photo guys. Nobody asked for a critique from people who think they know better.

User

I think it’s a great photo, well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Thanks for sharing TStone.

You being able to be in and around nature, appreciating it in all its glory, taking the time to "shoot" the photo and share it with us is appreciated and respected by some (if not most) on forum.

The trigger happy characters wanting to blast everything they see obviously don't respect or can't appreciate nature or life when the time is given to one in a special moment, those moments that you have been sharing over time.

What some don't realise is that it may be easy to distance one's self from life or living things and indiscriminately slaughter or butcher any animal (or anything else at that should it be necessary) and do so without remorse depending on the required mindset but the fine art in life is learning to appreciate and respect the special moments in nature or during our everyday lives and be able to stand back and enjoy the moment in time.

Your various photos you have been sharing on forum are what you have taken in the moment, your moment at the various places you were at in nature's playground.
    No photo shop, no editing. Just nature at peace allowing you to capture it with what you have at hand and taking it in your own way.
    Whether it be from a cellphone camera or other any other digital camera or even with an old school film type and you scanned to upload the pic, the moment was captured by you as how you wanted to.

When going through my dad's various camera memory cards a few years back I realised how important it is to find a special moment in time in between life's turmoil and the different curveballs thrown.

He managed to find a few, appreciate and capture them but unfortunately I only got to see them when running through the cards at a later stage and I can no longer have him tell me his story behind the captured shot.

Like your photos, they meant something to him as yours do to you.

I'll scratch through and post a few in time to come for others to appreciate what he saw in the moment.

Please keep on sharing your photos and don't get put off by the crap sideline chatter that has no positive contribution let alone share any natural, unedited, non-googled etc photos of their own.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast