Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Zuurbekom Hostage situation

"Among those arrested are members of SAPS, SANDF, the Johannesburg Metro Police Department and the Department of Correctional Services."

"National police commissioner General Khehla John Sitole praised the provincial SAPS management and Gauteng team for their prompt response to the attack."

"I have embarked on a Spiritual Crime Prevention Concept ..."

Just.... wow.... and tbese are the guys that decide on OUR right to own firearms?? The mind just boggles...

I once attended a business meeting at te “rival branch” north of Pretoria.
    The firepower there was scary and unnerving.
    They even had a guy at the top of the long driveway with a scoped AR15. It was not nice driving up that driveway seeing a guy at he top with an AR ready to take aim at our car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

And this is a church?

User

Churches are the perfect way to launder stolen cash all donations as far as I know are tax free so dont be surprised to see an organised crime link in there

Banned

Had my own run-in locally in Sebokeng. Was asked to help with a branch of the church and was paid upfront and told to visit the site on the Monday. Arrived at a locked gate and was confronted about my presence. When I mentioned the name of the pastor the attitudes of the people became very aggro. Tried to reason and get going with the job. Started my work and was called back via phone. Then told to get off the site, which I then did. Police were present and also could not get anything done.

The site is a park and therefore belongs to the municipality. This had no influence in the demands to vacate the premises. There were a few threats to kill the pastor if she came to the site. Felt as though I had been set up without knowledge of an internal rift in the church and a disbelief in what "Christian" implies.

What the heck kind of people are calling themselves Christians these days!
    I'm a nice Christian guy and most of the Christians I know are too. Not this crazy new breed that seems to have developed somewhere along the line. Not much of a physical church goer though myself.

Still, the crazy stuff that some "Christians" get up to these days lets me know that we are definitely living in the end times :p

"Among those arrested are members of SAPS, SANDF, the Johannesburg Metro Police Department and the Department of Correctional Services."

Guess that is the main link to organised crime.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    Bulk deal on SPAS12s...
    No. These are Turkish shotties. The SPAS 12 looks significantly different. The only similar thing is the top folding stock, but even that looks different.

User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    No. These are Turkish shotties. The SPAS 12 looks significantly different. The only similar thing is the top folding stock, but even that looks different.
    Ah. My bad. It was the top folding stock that made me think SPAS12.

Any guesses on the pistols?

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    Government issue shotguns ie to SAPS, military etc ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast