Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoeger M3k

User

Default Re: Stoeger M3k

@Blitzkrieg,

I have another question, which bag did you purchase, because assembled the Shotgun is very long so I don't want to purchase a bag , just to find out it doesn't fit or it's a extremely tight fit whereby now I'm going to damage the bag.
    And also I never asked about cleaning and lubricating, how often do you strip, clean and lubricate and importantly what kit, equipment, solvent and lubricant do you use?
    On my Shadow I use EEZOX and SLIP2000 EWL with various brushes, patches, cloths etc...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    @branden88 Did you order the adapter?

Do they ship to SA or were you able to find one in SA?
    @Bundu Ric,

DM inbound.

User

@Blitzkrieg,

I do hope all is still well on your side.

So, just a quick update, I've submitted my license app for the M3K on Wednesday.

So, in your post you mention that you’ve replaced the extractor & hammer with Benelli M2 parts.

I just wanted to clarify something specific, did you replace the Extractor with the Spring & Retaining Pin (the set) or only the extractor?

I’ve contacted Hailstorm, Gerrit-Jan informed me that they are no longer the importer for those Benelli parts, Formalito is, and they distribute it to Spartan Arms.

So, I’ve sent both an email, awaiting feedback on these parts:
    Benelli M2 Extractor, Spring & Retaining Pin (the set)
    Benelli M2 Hammer & Spring. (set)
    Benelli M2 Inertia Spring.

Then lastly about cleaning and lubricating, how often do you clean and lubricate (a semi-auto shotgun), importantly what kit, equipment, solvent and lubricant do you use?
    On my current Handguns I use EEZOX and SLIP2000 EWL would that be correct for a semi-auto shotgun?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    @Blitzkrieg,

I do hope all is still well on your side.

So, just a quick update, I've submitted my license app for the M3K on Wednesday.

So, in your post you mention that you’ve replaced the extractor & hammer with Benelli M2 parts.

I just wanted to clarify something specific, did you replace the Extractor with the Spring & Retaining Pin (the set) or only the extractor?

I’ve contacted Hailstorm, Gerrit-Jan informed me that they are no longer the importer for those Benelli parts, Formalito is, and they distribute it to Spartan Arms.

So, I’ve sent both an email, awaiting feedback on these parts:
    Benelli M2 Extractor, Spring & Retaining Pin (the set)
    Benelli M2 Hammer & Spring. (set)
    Benelli M2 Inertia Spring.

Then lastly about cleaning and lubricating, how often do you clean and lubricate (a semi-auto shotgun), importantly what kit, equipment, solvent and lubricant do you use?
    On my current Handguns I use EEZOX and SLIP2000 EWL would that be correct for a semi-auto shotgun?
    Hi,all good here and I trust you well too.

I only replaced the extractor,hammer and inertia spring with Benelli M2 ones.

The M3K cleans easily with a toothbrush
    and Ballistol universal oil (in the aerosal can)and then lubricated with that same oil.
    The inertia system runs very clean and a quick strip down and cleaning of the shotgun is a 5 minute job.
    It does not require very regular cleaning and does not take much to clean it.
    A cleaning rod with fabric patch and Ballistol wiped through the barrel is quick .
    The birdshot,buckshot and slugs I use don't cause leading in the barrel so I don't bother with a copper brush.
    It's really that easy.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Hi,all good here and I trust you well too.

I only replaced the extractor,hammer and inertia spring with Benelli M2 ones.

The M3K cleans easily with a toothbrush
    and Ballistol universal oil (in the aerosal can)and then lubricated with that same oil.
    The inertia system runs very clean and a quick strip down and cleaning of the shotgun is a 5 minute job.
    It does not require very regular cleaning and does not take much to clean it.
    A cleaning rod with fabric patch and Ballistol wiped through the barrel is quick .
    The birdshot,buckshot and slugs I use don't cause leading in the barrel so I don't bother with a copper brush.
    It's really that easy.
    @Blitzkrieg,

Again thanks for the info, so until now how many shells has been fired through your M3K, rough estimate ?

Any issues / concerns so far ?

If you could change something from the factory (start), what would that be ?

User

@Blitzkrieg,

Again thanks for the info, so until now how many shells has been fired through your M3K, rough estimate ?

Am also interested to hear Stoeger M3K owners' views and updates on how they are running, along with any recommended upgrades and/or issues etc.

Please let us know guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayls View Post
    Am also interested to hear Stoeger M3K owners' views and updates on how they are running, along with any recommended upgrades and/or issues etc.

Please let us know guys.
    On rough count mine has done about 3000-4000 rounds now and only run in now imo , smooth as butter , also did the M2 extractor upgrade as some 28gr 7.5 rounds didn’t extract at the beginning , after the upgrade no issues what so ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

@Blitzkrieg,

Am also interested to hear Stoeger M3K owners' views and updates on how their SGs are running, along with any recommended upgrades and/or issues etc.

Please let us know guys.

User

Currently at 2500 shells through the M3K

User

Fetched mine today. Will see how it runs and report back.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast