User

Default Glock MOS adapter plate

I'm looking for an aftermarket adapter plate to be used on a Glock Gen 5 MOS in conjunction with a Trijicon RMR/Holosun footprint? I know DSG stock the UTG one, does anyone have any feedback on it? I also would appreciate any feedback on the OEM plates, as according to Aaron from Sage Dynamics they're more often than not sub-standard quality!

In an ideal world I would love one of these
    http://chpws.com/product/v4-mil-leo-...8t-and-508t-v2

Default Re: Glock MOS adapter plate

I can only give you my experience with a MOS.

Running a holosun. Using one of the 4 Glock plates it came with.

When I had it fitted, it came off my gun after 10 rounds. This happened at least 3 times. This was with the stock screws etc.

At DSG, Aki then used new screws which he carefully cut to correct size. I fear that the stock ones were to short and were not catching enough tread.

Even though I had a horrible experience to start, once the screws were replaced as per above I have had 0 issues.

Been on my gun for about a year now, with mixture of EDC and heavy range days and I am yet to loose a zero or have it loosen up on me.

Very happy with end result. Also co witness perfectly with a suppressor trijcon night sights.

Edit.
    Running a gen4 Glock 19 MOS "Roland special" shooting often 115gn hot rounds cause of the compensator.
    Sent from my IN2020 using Tapatalk

Jizni sells the Trijicon kit that contains new screws and a seal to properly fit a RMR to the OEM plates instead of using the screws the MOS plate comes with

Quote Originally Posted by Mark357 View Post
    Jizni sells the Trijicon kit that contains new screws and a seal to properly fit a RMR to the OEM plates instead of using the screws the MOS plate comes with
    This seems like would have been best solution for me first time, if only I knew +1

Sent from my IN2020 using Tapatalk

User

Thank you @brukutu for your feedback! I'd love to get some more feedback from other RDS users!!