Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    User

Default Re: Interdict against SAPS going after those with expired licences knocked down

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Semantics.
    No really, if you renew/relicense you get to keep your FA with you until the process is completed and if unsuccessful you are allowed to dispose of your FA by selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Interdict against SAPS going after those with expired licences knocked down

Time gun owners put on a united front and tell the ANC government to go and fuck themselves.
    We WILL NOT disarm. Firearm ownership is a RIGHT, not a privilege; I don't give a fuck what court says what. I WILL NOT give up my guns and neither will any other law abiding citizen I know. So it's either you give us what we want or fuck you and no more taxes.

We are LONG overdue for a tax revolt. It's THE only way this bunch of fucktard commies will learn.

Thumbs down Re: Interdict against SAPS going after those with expired licences knocked down

Quote Originally Posted by Kola View Post
    Tell us which bad laws you break in protest against them?
    I do not have a brand new smart communist ID card
    REFUSE to give them a full set of my fingerprints and be -- barcoded.

Go look up the court case where this was thrashed out -- the law abiding white South African has been sold down the river by -- other [elite] WHITE South Africans !
    Just part of the 1990 --> rot !
    Drop FW and the rest of the NP MP's an email and ask THEM ..... WHY ??????????
    PW was poisoned -- according to his second wife Barbara
    I am VERY depressed today -- I see things today that I have already seen and experienced before and know how they all ended

It is like Andrew Pascoe head of the Zimbabwean COMMERCIAL farmers Union getting excited about the ZanuPF offer to compensate the white farmers
    Are there ACTUALLY any white COMMERCIAL farmers left in Zimbabwe ?
    Does the government of Zimbabwe actually HAVE any money to pay out ?

Look at the old white dinosaurs -- lost in their delusions

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9644051.html

Just like the chairman [s ] of the SAA pilots Union refused to strike when they might have made a difference to SAA
    Happy to live off SA tax payer blood money
    NOW just left with the ashes and going to be replaced by -- previously disadvantaged "pilots"

https://www.gov.za/speeches/public-e...-jul-2020-0000

So many white South Africans living in a sense of denial some sort of altered / alternative reality !

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brenneke View Post

Go look up the court case where this was thrashed out -- the law abiding white South African has been sold down the river by -- other [elite] WHITE South Africans !
    I am VERY depressed today -- I see things today that I have already seen and experienced before and know how they all ended

It is like Andrew Pascoe head of the Zimbabwean COMMERCIAL farmers Union getting excited about the ZanuPF offer to compensate the white farmers

Just like the chairman [s ] of the SAA pilots Union refused to strike when they might have made a difference to SAA
    NOW just left with the ashes and going to be replaced by -- previously disadvantaged "pilots"

So many white South Africans living in a sense of denial some sort of altered / alternative reality !
    Can you summarise it into which bad laws you are breaking in protest.

This is just more noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kola View Post
    Can you summarise it into which bad laws you are breaking in protest.

This is just more noise.
    I burnt my DOMPAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT ;

Journal of Southern African Studies Volume 31 Number 2 June 2005

"The Biometric State: The Promise and Peril of Digital Government in the New South Africa"

Keith Breckenridge

Some people are so far BEHIND the curve it is frightening ........

User

I burnt my DOMPAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    Time gun owners put on a united front and tell the ANC government to go and fuck themselves.
    We WILL NOT disarm. Firearm ownership is a RIGHT, not a privilege; I don't give a fuck what court says what. I WILL NOT give up my guns and neither will any other law abiding citizen I know. So it's either you give us what we want or fuck you and no more taxes.

We are LONG overdue for a tax revolt. It's THE only way this bunch of fucktard commies will learn.
    Wait a year or two. The revolt against African National Cronyism is coming whether they like it or not. They have good reason for trying to delay elections. They know they are getting ousted at the next round. And if they do manage to delay... the "masses" won't.

For many of us stuck in "white areas" it does not seem so apparent or clear at the moment. But for the guy who has been forced into a position where he only has only 2 choices:
    More to lose under the ANC (after losing everything anyway) or

...a possibility of freedom from cronies and corrupt parasite government (with nothing to lose); the choice is clear.

We need to realize that all of us (black and white and everything in between) are on the same side. The ANC is no longer seen as a black freedom movement by the majority of black people. They now see it as their enemy.

If we want the free non racial society we thought we would get in 94 we are going to have to reach out to those South Africans who are getting fucked over by the ANC elite the same as us.

(but until then keep'em lubed and ready...)

User

The following words below were written by a certain dictator in a book he wrote years ago, I came across the quote somewhere.

I don't support or promote his ideologies and I will more than likely be judged by the side line jury for posting the words on a public forum but the extracts wording is quite applicable to what we as a nation are experiencing as the frog in cold water slowly being heated up to boiling point...

"The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions.
    In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed."
    Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

"To conquer a nation, First disarm its citizens." AH, 1933

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    You re-apply for the FA, not re-license. You hand the FA to the SAPS and agree that it will be destroyed if you are not successful in your application and subsequent appeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once you have surrendered the firearm, you have voluntarily given up ownership of your property. It does not belong to you. You have no claim to it.
    So you would agree with my view that this response is incorrect?

I believe your on the wrong forum.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14