Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Any CZ P10S owners on the forum

Hi all, are there any CZ P10S owners out there willing to share their ownership experience in terms of reliability, accessory availability etc?
    Most online reviews are US based, so hoping to get some local experience.

User

Default Re: Any CZ P10S owners on the forum

I just bought my wife one, she is busy with competency. Holsters for it seem to be a bit scare at the moment.

I was hoping someone has at least managed to put a few thousand rounds through one - but I guess it's still relatively new in SA so the first buyers are likely still waiting for their licences.
    Holsters aren't a big concern - I'll have James at SouthWest Holsters to make one for me.
    I was concerned about magazines, but S&O had plenty of stock this weekend.
    Anyway, took the plunge and hopefully it will join the CZ75B and Glock 19 MOS as soon as possible.

User

Mine was approved i am just waiting for the card, should have it in the next 2 weeks. Have about 500 rounds set aside for a weekend of testing will let you know then :)

Thanks Iokx - I look forward to your feedback.
    L

Quote Originally Posted by lokx View Post
    Mine was approved i am just waiting for the card, should have it in the next 2 weeks. Have about 500 rounds set aside for a weekend of testing will let you know then :)
    Hi Lokx,
    Any feedback yet?

User

Howsit Guy, absolutely love it. Have a quantum carry holster aiwb. Shoots beautifully. Trigger is great, I’ll be adding a dot later this year. I’ll post some pics tomo. If any of you are in the ct region I’ll happily meet up at a range sometime if you would like to shoot it a bit

Hey guys! I got myself one of these too.. my first FA.. Handed in the application, now got to wait...

I also see holsters are quite scarce.. daniels and sniper gear keep holsters for the P10s..

Nice to see other guys got the gun too . Will be cool to know everyone's experience

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

User

which shops have the P10S in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Toors View Post
    which shops have the P10S in stock?
    Phone around a bit as a lot of shops received new stock from a big CZ shipment this week

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast