Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
It has arrived!!

License received last week. PC Carbine picked up Friday. Pinched the time late yesterday to quickly put about 50 rounds through it, as is with factory sights. Already have the Glock mag attachment in. Just plinked on rocks and sods in a ploughed land to just shoot the carbine for the first time. Will check precision accuracy etc when having time for that. Is silly season this side now.

1. I am impressed.
2. I did not bet the ejector yet..... (But can see that it will happen when abused.)
3. It cycled flawlessly. (Used MaxxTech 124 gr ammo I had.)
4. It is seriously much more accurate from my hands with a pistil from my hands.
5. Could easily hit 150 mm diameter targets at 50 - 70 m with sights. If not a hit, at least very very close. Remember off hand plinking and the sun already behind the horizon.
6. It provides noticeable increase in velocity compared to a pistol.
7. It can cycle seriously fast. Maybe a Michulek finger wil be too fast for it, but it can shoot as fast as I can pull a trigger.
8. Recoil is noticeable but really not something to talk about. The muzzle do rise when firing too rapidly.
9. Already ordered a silencer with integral muzzle break for the missus and my daughter. They hate muzzle blast and noise.
10. Am I impressed with my purchase at this stage? Yes!
Thank you for the great report! And congratulations on the new rifle!