I'll get this started. Might I suggest we keep it to pics of our rimfire guns only and feel free to post details with the pics as well. Especially in the case where modifications have been done.

This is a 34 year old Remington 581. I absolutely love this rifle....as you can see by so many pictures. I've added a Timney trigger for a Remington 788 that I modified to fit, bedded the action to 1" into the barrel. I added the cheek rest and extended the stock for my LOP requirement. These rifles come with only one action screw. I added a 2nd action screw and I mofified it in such a way it can go back to original. There are no permanent modifications to the rifle. Even the stock is a used stock and the original, which is almost 100% is stored away safely. I am going to get a better 'scope soon. This is a 4X Bushnell Sportview....the rifle was sold with it 34 years ago as standard equipment.

This is my 78 year old Remington 341, tube fed. Truth be told, I have not fired it yet as I just bought it recently and have been too busy. That will all change tomorrow.

At some point I will get a pic of my Ruger MkII Standard.