Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Carry options

Default Re: Carry options

I agree.... I do not like the idea of a additional unnecessary action to get to my goal of squeezing the trigger. I see no value in it if a decent holster is used. I am just wondering about the use of the clip and the way the photo is presented that there is evidence that it is used. I am just doing a cross tread thinking about guns under pillows. Yes, I do not agree with it and as stated I will do it under certain conditions but then with a empty chamber. I am just wondering if this plug could be a 'solution' to the dangers of a loaded Glock under a pillow?

I've got a friend who used to own a .357. He woke up one morning during his divorce dreaming that he had shot his wife to find the gun in his hand and his finger on the trigger. No shots were fired and his ex left with most of his worldly goods. Needless to say he stopped keeping his 'rolly' under the pillow overnight......

User

i was woken up 1 morning by my freezing feet standing outside whith my mod 19 in hand, i wil never sleep whith it under my pilow again. I would opt for the shoes standing next to my bed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2