Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Nashville Bombing

After the stone and glass facade got blown away by the bomb, it revealed a heavily reinforced NSA type building.

User

Maybe he wanted to go out with a bang ? Atleast he gave everyone a 15 minute warning.

Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    Who knows, I’m pretty sure the FBI is looking into it. But unless someone has evidence, (which so far is absent), then this had nothing to do with any voting machine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Huh, you just said that it is still being investigated yet you are sure that it has nothing to do with voting machines. You can't have it both ways.

Read my note again. It’s quite easy for both points to be true:, investigation is ongoing,and, as yet no evidence of any voting machine.

Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    Read my note again. It’s quite easy for both points to be true:, investigation is ongoing,and, as yet no evidence of any voting machine.

Yes, there's no evidence of ANYTHING thus far, so therefore nothing can be ruled out, including voting machines as the intended target.

Exactly. I was refuting post #3, where this was stated as fact, and had consequent conspiracy speculated.

User

Ok listen closely to the scenario.

A white RV drives into 2nd ave at 1:22am.
    The police later magically find the vehicle because at 5:30 reports of gunshots comes through (mysteriously).
    At that time the RV starts broadcasting that the vehicle will explode in 15min.

Can you blame people for not believing the lone wolf story?

Default Nashville Bombing

Nashville were running the Shotspotter technology, I think they now have Amberbox.

These do real-time monitoring and location of gunshots, so no “mystery” how the RV was found

About 80 USA cities use gunshot location technology

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2