Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk PCC to me!

User

Default Re: Talk PCC to me!

As per my post, was only inquiring if you had an idea.

I dont know Gerrit-Jan from a bar of soap, and I dont intend to purchase it within the next 3 months. I feel a call like that is wasting the company or sellers time as I do not intend to purchase(yes this is my perception). Thus highlighting that the website is sub par and has not changes in several months which is not helpful.

User

Gerrit-Jan is in the firearm trade and apart from that is a top IPSC rifle,PCC,shotgun and handgun shooter.

For those not familiar, the likes of DS and Gerrit did a huge amount to popularize and support semi auto rifle shooting in South Africa. When AR rifles were all but unobtainable in SA they brought rifles in and more importantly supported them.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post

I dont know Gerrit-Jan from a bar of soap, and I dont intend to purchase it within the next 3 months. I feel a call like that is wasting the company or sellers time as I do not intend to purchase(yes this is my perception). Thus highlighting that the website is sub par and has not changes in several months which is not helpful.
    Whatever makes you happy.

Btw Hailstorm launched a new website about 2 weeks ago. It will take some time to sort all the glitches that the process entails.
    Last edited by DS; 17-02-2021 at 16:16.

User

Really looking forward to the site update!

Now the question is. . . .

Can "AR9" be registered as handguns? I have DSS but currently only have a handgun competency in hand!

User

Really looking forward to the site update!

Now the question is. . . .

Can "AR9" be registered as handguns? I have DSS but currently only have a handgun competency in hand!
    No they can't... that "loophole" was closed by CFR, about the only thing they have gotten right in their existence.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    No they can't... that "loophole" was closed by CFR, about the only thing they have gotten right in their existence.
    Assuming the same goes for PCC?

User

Its a carbine in a pistol caliber, not a handgun

User

Destination F&%$T. . . .

Hurry up and wait for then is it!

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

I know Gerrit-Jan. When the time comes and you are interested he would be one of the best to talk to. On a good day you might also get some "test drives" arranged if something they have really tickles your fancy. Also watch him shoot if you get the chance. He doesn't seem to be in a hurry when shooting, but the scores will show something else.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast