• Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 64 of 644 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post
    Considering a running theme of discussion on GS was how we will all end up getting it anyway to get to herd immunity, what are the effects so far that have been noticed? More people are dying of/with Covid than of/with the vaccine

If you believe you have accurate numbers and have done this better than the actuaries and quants at my medical aid whop determined it is in their best interest to cover the cost for their clients, let them and I know.
    Well with covid going for over a year, and the vaccine being administered in this country to less than 1M people, your are really picking arguments to fit your narrative.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Now you are really reaching, accusing people not flocking for the vaccine of being anti ANC.
    No. I am talking about people that do not want to do things like wearing a mask or staying home when feeling ill because it does not protect them, only others. That I equate to ANC.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Now you are really reaching, accusing people not flocking for the vaccine of being anti ANC.
    I myself find this whole scenario remarkably similar to how the anc operates.

They strip you of your rights and dictate what you are allowed to do.
    Just like wearing a mask, if you are dumb enough to believe it will stop the virus then you wear one, don’t tell me to wear one.
    Just like experimental vaccines, if you want to go get one then be my guest, don’t tell me what to do.
    This have absolutely nothing to do with public health, nada, I see none of the people shouting for mask wearing also shouting for mandatory exercise and proper diets, you know that thing that kills more people each year than a virus ever can.

The concept is simple, you get a certain kind of person in this world, one that believes his will must be obeyed, for example those that doesn’t want to wear masks won’t demand others that wants to must not be allowed, but the reverse is not true.
    Same for those that does not want the vaccine yet, they won’t demand that others must also not take it.
    People are free to take the vaccine it’s their right.

Two types of people, one group that just want to do their own thing, another that shouts “you must”.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    I myself find this whole scenario remarkably similar to how the anc operates.

They strip you of your rights and dictate what you are allowed to do.
    Just like wearing a mask, if you are dumb enough to believe it will stop the virus then you wear one, don’t tell me to wear one.
    Just like experimental vaccines, if you want to go get one then be my guest, don’t tell me what to do.
    This have absolutely nothing to do with public health, nada, I see none of the people shouting for mask wearing also shouting for mandatory exercise and proper diets, you know that thing that kills more people each year than a virus ever can.

The concept is simple, you get a certain kind of person in this world, one that believes his will must be obeyed, for example those that doesn’t want to wear masks won’t demand others that wants to must not be allowed, but the reverse is not true.
    Same for those that does not want the vaccine yet, they won’t demand that others must also not take it.
    People are free to take the vaccine it’s their right.

Two types of people, one group that just want to do their own thing, another that shouts “you must”.
    Thanks Messor. That is exactly it. Let's just call people who want to force their will on others 'special' and leave it at that.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    This sums it up. Thread can be closed.

User

This sums it up. Thread can be closed.
    No it's interesting seeing people viewpoints and motivations. Then there is the entertainment value to lighten up the day. Otherwise we'll just have to discuss gun related stuff.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sean KZN View Post
    No it's interesting seeing people viewpoints and motivations. Then there is the entertainment value to lighten up the day. Otherwise we'll just have to discuss gun related stuff.
    No. At some stage certain threads become the equivalent of watching an oil-wrestling match between Stevin Hawking and a dead pig.

I think it's important to keep this thread going as you never know what might happen in the future with regards to vaccines and so on.

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    the equivalent of watching an oil-wrestling match between Stevin Hawking and a dead pig.
    I'm stealing that!

nice to know the government has the situation under control as far as liability
    is concerned. What could possibly go wrong ?

http://www.health.gov.za/wp-content/...ic-comment.pdf

Page 64 of 644 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast