• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 393 of 644 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 6434
    my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    KK, if Covid is pretty much a cold, or the cold virus on steroids, would anyone then taking the vaccine or a Covid treatment pretty much be immune to the flu ?
    no
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean KZN View Post
    Corona viruses have been with us for a long time. It falls in a family of viruses, the most common being the common cold, which is more often a Rhino virus, but corona viruses can and do produce the common cold.Now the corona virus family tree is large, this particular one has no direct relatives, sort of like no parents, it has a cleavage plane on it that defies natural progression/evolution. This is what makes it unique.I'd type out the sequence for that part, but I've got to start braaing the meat. Maybe tomorrow.It comes from a lab anyway, how can anything have no ancestors.
    Gain *cough, of *cough, function?

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    I know I already had a question about this post that did not elicit any response but is still keeps me awake at night.

If this was a new disease / new virus and it was as deadly as the advertising brochure states then surely no human would have had immunity at the onset of the pandemic?

If no human had immunity against the new disease why did more than 90 % (maybe 98 % even?) of people who were infected not even notice the symptoms?

So is the new disease really that noteworthy or novel? or is it even a new disease?
    "immunity" without a qualifier is not a very technical word and will be difficult to use here. You can have a lack of immunological memory wrt a virus and still not get very sick from it.

We all have existing immune systems. They work when they detect foreign cells. How fast those responses happens vs how fast the virus spreads in our cells makes a big difference. If initial infection is low and your response is good then your chances are better. There is variation in how well and how fast and how effective response is.

A viruse like HIV are resistant to detection and immune response. You don't know you have it for months or years, then it wrecks your immune system and your T cell count gets extremely low and after that point you probably die quickly without treatment.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    https://www.ukri.org/news/llama-anti...-19-treatment/

"A unique antibody produced by llamas could be developed as a new frontline treatment against COVID-19 and could be taken by patients as a simple nasal spray."
    Covid is a conspiracy by the llamas to get us all to prime ourselves with the llama rna then take the activating spray in the nose creating llama human hybrids out of us

I think, in hindsight, we’ll see that Bill Gates’s idea of putting the microchips in ivermectin was brilliant.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

If the vaccines were to be used for population control (the “killer vaccines”), wouldn’t governments rather get rid of those they view as opposing them?

These are facetious posts but I don’t have the memes to back them up, like Griff.

User

Quote Originally Posted by dammitgriff View Post
    Good article, MSW2, and very similar to the common-sense alternative media I read daily.
    Charts…they’re relevant:

R/Griff
    Why is it'Covid infections' when you want to show vaccines don't work but 'Covid deaths' when you want to show how nondeadly Covid is?
    Attached Images Attached Images

With regard to natural immunity vs vaccines: I think your risk of getting shingles if you had chickenpox as a kid, vs kids who had the herpes zoster vaccine and got a milder chickenpox is quite significantly higher.
    Probably not apples and apples but it is one data point where vaccine-based immunity is stronger than the natural one.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    I think, in hindsight, we’ll see that Bill Gates’s idea of putting the microchips in ivermectin was brilliant.
    Now that would indeed have been a brilliant strategy...

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Page 393 of 644 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast