Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tappets View Post
    DFO going to look for cards today... Really hoping mine is there....
    Yay.... I've finally got it... DFO actually phoned me to collect..almost 6 weeks for the card...

User

Default Re: License Cards Printed

approved 17 September
    Card sitting in Durban.
    DFO said they will be going down next week to collect.

Here is hoping.

on a side note. S13 renewal still stuck in Durban. I did renewel 19 October 2020.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    My card was printed on the 8 or 10th of October (can't remember the exact date) and it was in this pile.
    Cool, happiness. Is that the actual printing date or is that the date the system says it was printed on?

This is important.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Cool, happiness. Is that the actual printing date or is that the date the system says it was printed on?

This is important.
    Bit of a tricky one, my license was approved on the 21st of September but I had phoned around the end of September and again around the 4th of October and I was informed it was is not printed yet but in the queue for printing on the 8/10th of October. Date on the card correctly reflects approval date of the 21st of September.

Finally got through to them on the 14th and they told me that it was printed and at provincial level but not picked up yet. Problem is, all of this information was passed on to me via CFR's call hotline and not confirmed by my local DFO per a system printout.

User

License approved : 07 September
    Card received : 27 October

User

License approved : 22 September
    Card received : 27 October

User

License approved 13/09/2021. Collected my card 26/10/2021. Phoned my DFO to enquire whether it was there. He said he'd just returned from Provincial the previous day with cards.

User

Anyone collected cards lately? App approved on the 30th September. No card yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

My DFO told me yesterday that next week Thursday is their last trip to provincial for the year.
    So everything grinds to a standstill until the end of January. If my DFO can’t capture my app by Wednesday, then it won’t go on Thursday and it will take 2 months longer than the normal excessively long time .

Regardless of my app getting to provincial or not my DFO was of the opinion that provincial wasn’t going to CFR again this year.
    And I’m lucky because we have a switched on DFO and always tries to help or make a plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi gents

Silly question here but basically lisence approved 30th September lucky me, not so lucky me printing stopped supposedly also on the 30th September. Question is it a legal requirement for gun stores to insist on a physical card before I can collect??

If ( By some miracle)I could somehow win the lotto and get my local DFO to give me a print out stating the lisence has been approved is that not as good as a physical card? Called up the Gunstore to ask and I was told under no circumstances will they hand over the FA without the physical card. Because according to him lisence approval sms and lisence approval by calling into the cfr means nada, he knows of instances where people have been approved for a lisence and then declined straight after!! What the actual fuck???

I find this hard to believe. He then goes on to elaborate that the firearm can only be handed over to its legal owner who it is lisenced to and nobody else, my reply was if the lisence has been approved does that not make me the legal owner??? To which he replied "no because they can still decline the lisence before it is printed" never have I heard such a kak excuse

Frustrated here because I anticipate a very long wait for saps/cfr and the printing guys to get their act together which could take months and then there's the printing back log after this fiasco.

FAAAAAAAAARK SAKES

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast