Default Watch: 80-Year-Old Man Shoots AR-Wielding Robbers With A Shotgun

Some good news.

Click on the link and scroll down for the video.

Watch: 80-Year-Old Man Shoots AR-Wielding Robbers With A Shotgun
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch...ith-a-shotgun/

Default Re: Watch: 80-Year-Old Man Shoots AR-Wielding Robbers With A Shotgun

Been watching the Alex Jones Defamation trial.

So at present Infowars not on my list of being a decent company.

However super impressed with the 80 year old. For being observant and acting.

😁😁😁At least he can legally park on the Handicap parking in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Been watching the Alex Jones Defamation trial.

So at present Infowars not on my list of being a decent company.

However super impressed with the 80 year old. For being observant and acting.
    What? Then you haven't been paying attention.

Alex was railroaded. He wasn't even given a chance to defend himself to a jury in court. Judge ust ruled him guilty without a trial, playing judge, jury and executioner.

No justice there whatsoever.

Yeah, keeping your eyes open and knowing what to do makes all the difference. He was ready for the guy.

User

Very impressed with what the elderly gent pulled off. Forewarning by way of his monitoring of the cctv screens, planning, prep, marksmanship under intense strain and intestinal fortitude carried the day for him. It could only have panned out better if one or more of the scum who attacked him made it to room temperature.

I very nearly laughed my coffee out when I heard the mall ninja bleating about his arm being shot off. Would be great if that were in fact the case.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    What? Then you haven't been paying attention.

Alex was railroaded. He wasn't even given a chance to defend himself to a jury in court. Judge ust ruled him guilty without a trial, playing judge, jury and executioner.

No justice there whatsoever.
    Lmao.

Shop owner stabs robber, he survives.....