Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72
    Banned

Default Re: Four legged friends in our lives

Sorry to have laugh right now, someone mentioned part of the family.

Ya all know I have issues, like being inappropriate etc, but ya also know I mostly don't give a f*****, speaking of that ........................................

So you see, I got a bit lucky this morning, thing is there was one cat lying on pillow disdainfully looking down from the top of the cupboard - one Border Collie doing dog talk, like they known to do "aarrrrl oww oww aafff" and a 2 yr year old Parsons Terrier cocking its head at ridiculous angles to make out a better the workings of the activities it was excluded from.

It was not so bad, wife even giggled at situation , then I had to mention doggy style with some pussy from above, I thought it was funny, very funny.

My list the wife needs me to do today seems longer than usual - hate shopping for shoes, I do not need shoes, and that new shopping center sucks - I do not need to drive all the fkn way there to check that it really sucks - I knew that before they built it.

Gotta learn to shut the f***** up even if its only when I am awake.

User

You are going to have to first take your foot out your mouth before fitting those new shoes! Ha Ha

User

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    Sorry to have laugh right now, someone mentioned part of the family.

Ya all know I have issues, like being inappropriate etc, but ya also know I mostly don't give a f*****, speaking of that ........................................

So you see, I got a bit lucky this morning, thing is there was one cat lying on pillow disdainfully looking down from the top of the cupboard - one Border Collie doing dog talk, like they known to do "aarrrrl oww oww aafff" and a 2 yr year old Parsons Terrier cocking its head at ridiculous angles to make out a better the workings of the activities it was excluded from.

It was not so bad, wife even giggled at situation , then I had to mention doggy style with some pussy from above, I thought it was funny, very funny.

My list the wife needs me to do today seems longer than usual - hate shopping for shoes, I do not need shoes, and that new shopping center sucks - I do not need to drive all the fkn way there to check that it really sucks - I knew that before they built it.

Gotta learn to shut the f***** up even if its only when I am awake.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72