User

Default Meopta scopes? What is your opinion?

Good day Everyone,

I am considering to purchase a Meopta Optika 6 2.5-15x44 SFP Dichrotech BDC reticle, for a new rifle pending registration with SAPS. What I really liked about the scope was the dichro reticle, which effectively has a floating dot and a BDC which is “fluorescent” without a light source (red during the day and green in low light/darkness). I saw the scope at Wildman this weekend, which retails for c.a. 13k, which is basically my budget for a scope. The scope felt solid with good eye relief.

Meopta is a new brand to me, which I got to know this weekend and thus I have no experience. Hence, I would like to reach out to the forum to get your opinion on the brand and their scopes?

There is fairly limited reviews on the net, but it feels solidly built…

link to their website: https://www.meoptasportsoptics.com/u...x44-sfp-13161/

https://www.dichrotech.com/

Any feedback would be welcomed.
    Louis

Default Re: Meopta scopes? What is your opinion?

While I have no experience with this specific scope, we have used two Meopta Meostar 4-16x44's extensively on hunting rifles on the reserve and had nothing but good results with them.
    Meopta has been making scopes for a long time and their products are in my experience reliable with good glass and accurate tracking.

User

Thanks TStone. Appreciate the feedback. The scope is purely for hunting purposed, thus I am happy to hear your feedback.

Hi G19

I have experience with the Meopro-range. I will always recommend the brand. Tracks beautifully, super clear in low-light conditions and excellent build quality.

User

Quote Originally Posted by killzone View Post
    Hi G19

I have experience with the Meopro-range. I will always recommend the brand. Tracks beautifully, super clear in low-light conditions and excellent build quality.
    Thanks!