User

Default US Navy Deletes Tweet of USS McCain Captain Shooting Backwards Scoped AR

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/to...rds-scoped-ar/

I apologize if this is old by now, but I was unable to access gunsite for a while and wanted to share this story.

It's one thing for a politician to say or do something monumentally stupid with regard to firearms, but this man is a soldier, who is supposed to have at least basic knowledge of small arms (I hope, because if I'm wrong the free world is screwed if that is optional for militaries now). How he managed to get provided when he's clearly never handled another man's weapon in his life is baffling.

And I shudder to think how bad our SANDF high command is by comparison if their first world compatriots are so bad.

User

Default Re: US Navy Deletes Tweet of USS McCain Captain Shooting Backwards Scoped AR

And then you get SAPS where a couple of months ago I had to make a handgun safe for a member...

User

Default Re: US Navy Deletes Tweet of USS McCain Captain Shooting Backwards Scoped AR

I think this storie started at a bar, where somebody asked: what would happen is you mount a scope wrong way around? Lets try it and see how accurate it will shoot. Ammo is cheap and plentiful. Fun was had by all but now people without a sense of humor wants to crucify somebody.