User

Default Home Invasion and Attack

An invader gain entry to a house. The Occupants put up a brave fight and apprehend the invader. Three occupants gained knife wounds from the attack. Now the invader claims the occupants pulled him from the street and attacked him.

SAPS refuses to go through crime scene. A case was also opened for seriously body injuries for the wounds the invader sustained.

Seems SAPS has its own agenda.

Aanvaller kom sy moses teë met Rustenburg-gesin

https://maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/sa-n...AFExNz9kf3glzf

User

Default Re: Home Invasion and Attack

The attacker's claims that he was dragged in will not hold in court.
    They will try anything to get out of trouble.

I have heard many claims of trespassers caught climbing walls at 3am was that they were looking for a job or a glass of water. Etc etc.
    My money is that when they process his finger prints, it will likely link to other cases.

As for SAPS not responding and being useless, quite possibly true.
    If I read that article correctly, SAPS claims the home owners would not let them access the crime scene. Not sure if that's true or not, but hopefully it's resolved soon.

Anyways, if the attacker's survive the self defense attempt, they tend to try cause drama to try get off. If they don't survive, the investigation is usually smoother.

User

To add to the above, a real incident that happened to an acquaintance of my mom.
    Her and her husband came home and entered their house, while burglars were still in the house.

One of them pulled a gun, but the woman shot him first and he died. The others were arrested.
    The widow of the dead burglar actually went to an attorney and got him to send a letter of demand to the house owners , for them to pay her monthly, for loss of income and threatened her with a court case if she did not comply.

Obviously, nothing came of it. But the burglar and even their family see any retaliation or arrest or punishment as the victim's fault.
    It's not their behavior and decisions that lead to their demise, it's the victim's fault for not allowing it.

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Having a friend with a pig farm is becoming a necessity
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    Having a friend with a pig farm is becoming a necessity
    100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk