User

Default Re: Hailstormza Product Review

Ordered and waiting for Gun Scrubber.

User

EWL is the über lubricant.

User

T you are in very good company there with guys like our own Ikor, Pat Rogers, Greg "Sully" Sullivan and more.

User

I actually need to stock up on some more will sort it when I see you again.

Soccie you also forgot to mention the knives, caps, bags etc that he stocks! Hailstorm is just awesome and as you said the service is just phenomenal! three thousand cheers for Khumba-san!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    EWL is the über lubricant.
    agree

Comp Tac: Paddle Holster FBI

This is one of the best investments I have ever made. This holster is worth every cent and more! Khumba kindly lend me a Glock 17 training gun to practise some draws and just feel how a G17 will behave. I don't even feel the G17 in this holster. This is "Holster Heaven"! Comp Tac FTW!!! Thanks www.hailstormza.com for another brilliant product!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man…"

I am interested in the Olight M20S. However, good throw is important to me. I have heard that the R5 emitter in the Olight leans more towards larger spill instead of a tight, long throw.

I currently have a Led Lenser P7, and that thing can throw a good 50-100m, despite its small size. And it only puts out 170 lumens. Well, I then went and bought an Olight T25 Tactical R5, which puts out 210 lumens. However, despite its greater lumen count, it doesn't throw as far as the P7, because the light spreads out more into a larger spill instead of a tight throw.

How does the M20 do in this regard? Will it reach out 100m or more? I know it advertises a 280m throw, but the T25 talked about a 180m throw and I can tell you that it doesn't emit useful light beyond 50m or so. Beyond that it will reflect off a shiny object, but you're not going to see a tight circle of light illuminating your target, which is what I would hope to achieve at 100m or even 150m.

I would appreciate some feedback on the M20S in this regard.

PM member StephenNel. He has had one for a while now and might have the answer to your question. Also...are you planning on weapon-mounting the light? (most who need long throw are) if so be aware you might need to check the mount situation first...not sure if it fita a standard 1in mount.

I am also sure Khumba will give you an honest answer soon too. Unlike some dealers he has no interest in selling you a light you will not be happy with.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

I've also had great service from them!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2