Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tactical Pens

User

Default Re: Tactical Pens

That's nice Khumba. How available (and pricey) are the refills (seeing as I would actually write with it as well)?
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

I have a S&W one. Bloody nice pen! Write's like a dream and I will def punch a hole in a face with it! Contact MRST.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man…"

http://www.teraasekeskus.com/images/...nSurvival1.jpg

A bit thicker than a Parker pen, and shorter. Okes see it in the shirt pocket and keep asking if they can use my pen. I say it doesn't write anymore.

These pens are not the cheapest around but I find the CRKT to be quite practical and not that expensive. You could pay much more for a good brand normal pen. I like the fact that it is a multi use tool and can be taken onto aircraft, etc. Mine is always on me and goes everywhere. CRKT use the Fisher space pen refills which dont break the bank and actually write very well.

The S&W ones are also nice and not too expensive. I like the Surefire one but is seems a bit expensive for my taste. Having said that I think like any quality tools these pens are a once off purchase and will last you a lifetime.

I have a Benchmade in SS,bit pricey, heavy and solid, takes space pen refill, Parker refill may also fit. Someone should be able to turn them out locally @ a good price.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 30.06 View Post
    I have a Benchmade in SS,bit pricey, heavy and solid, takes space pen refill, Parker refill may also fit. Someone should be able to turn them out locally @ a good price.
    30.06 we have the same taste in pens, however, for formal occassions nothing beats a Mont Blanc Diplomat.

Texasproud, I agree with you the Mont Blanc is a nice pen. Apart from the others I carry, is a Cross Classic. I have generally been partial to slimline pens.

'Scuse my ignorance but how does one use one of these pens ? Unless Im missing something about these pens I'll do more damage by smashing someone in the face with my fist than stabbing him with a ball point.

User

well if you use a hammerfist motion, instead of the force being spread out all over the bottom edge of your hand, it is all concentrated on the point of the pen and can stab or rip.

there are also pian compliance and joint manipulation options a la Kubotans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2