Thread: member

User

Default member

please explain point by point what and how do i join and pay.
    THX
    BAAS303

User

Default Re: member

Ever tried clicking on the PAID MEMBERSHIP tab above and having a look?
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

JS4 ek het dit getry maar dan kom ek by n plek uit wat net $ accept ek kom nie verder nie, btw dink jy nie ek sou eers getry het voor ek hulp vra nie F#k man as jy my nie wil help of kan help nie reply dan nie. Ek het hulp nodig nie blerrir sarkasme nie

NB GUYS SORRY FOR THE AFRIKAANS BUT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THE ENGLISH TODAY

User

Quote Originally Posted by baas303 View Post
    JS4 ek het dit getry maar dan kom ek by n plek uit wat net $ accept ek kom nie verder nie, btw dink jy nie ek sou eers getry het voor ek hulp vra nie F#k man as jy my nie wil help of kan help nie reply dan nie. Ek het hulp nodig nie blerrir sarkasme nie

NB GUYS SORRY FOR THE AFRIKAANS BUT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THE ENGLISH TODAY
    Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings? Get over it.

You asked for a point by point explanation on how it works and I showed you where to get one. If you had already checked there and were still unclear about a specific point (such as that you are charged in dollars) then why didn't you say so?

If you ask a general question you will get a general answer.

If you ask a specific question you will get a specific answer. For example:

Q: I tried to join but they only accept dollars, what do I do?

A: Yes, they quote and charge in US$ for a variety of reasons, one of them being IIRC that the site is hosted offshore and as such they are charged in dollars. Charging the members in dollars makes it easier.

Just check the current rate, make the calculation and charge it to your credit card. IMO be prepared for about a 10% difference in what you calculated and what you end up paying due to the bank having a different selling rate and possible other (hidden) costs.

Q: I don't have a credit card, how can I join and pay?

A: PM FrankH who will provide you with a bank account # and a current amount to pay. IIRC he has done so in the past for others.

Dit was mos nou nie so moeilik nie, was dit?

Ontspan ou swaer - ons is hier om te help maar ons kan nie help as jy nie vir ons mooi verduidelik wat fout is en/of wat jy al gedoen of nie gedoen het nie.

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by baas303 View Post
    ...btw dink jy nie ek sou eers getry het voor ek hulp vra nie...
    Man, dis hoekom ek gevra het. Ek het al daai fout gemaak (om so te dink), maar soos die Ingelsmanne sę "Assumption is the mother of all F-ups!" So toe wou ek maar net seker maak.
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

JS4, SORRY FOR GETTING A BIT RED UNDER THE CAP. I SHOUD HAVE COUNTED TO 10 BUT WHEN I REACHED 7 I CRACKED UP AND FOR THAT I APPOLOGISE. I WILL PM FRANKH

User

No harm done buddy!

Ons het maar almal sulke dae!

Glad I could help, and hope to see you in the lounge soon!