Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: hunting packages for end of Aug to end of Sept 2012

Damn, you snooze you lose

User

Hallo everybody, sorry for not having the decency to inform the Gunsite people that all packages were grabbed up like Eland rugstring biltonge. Some info if you people are interested: Black wildebeest- 120---- Red hartebeest- 40 Gemsbokke 30 and 40 Springbuks ( after a second count they were added )

I will reply to all emails received and next time I will put my specials FIRST on GUNSITE.

NOTE: DAY 1 OF AD I SEND OUT 130 SMS- 40% OF ANIMALS BOOKED AND OF THAT I RECEIVED 70% OF DEPOSITS
    DAY 2 65% OF ANIMALS BOOKED AND I RECEIVED ANOTHER 15% OF DEP OF DAY I.
    BY DAY 3 OF THE 65% ANIMALS DEP RECEIVED 85% AND I CANCELLED 1 GROUP DEPOSITS PROMISED BUT NOT RECEIVED. I THEN ONLY PUT THE AD ON GUNSITE ( JA I KNOW BUT I SAID I AM SORRY) I CONTACT THE PACKAGE OWNERS AND TELL THEM ABOUT THE SPRINGBUCKS ALL 40 GONE WITIN 2 HOURS AT R500-00 A BUCK AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT ON MY LAST SHOOT THEIR IN 2010 AVE CARCASS WEIGHT 21KG )
    DAY 4 AT 20H00 ALL PACKAGES TAKEN.

90% OF ANIMALS WERE TAKEN WITH PEOPLE THAT EITHER HUNTED OR WERE ON A SHOOT WITH ME IN THE PAST.

I THINK THAT IT IS NOT BAD IF YOU KNOW THAT I ONLY DO THIS PART TIME BECAUSE I STILL HAVE A NORMAL DAY JOB.

WORST OF ALL TO ME IS THAT I DID NOT SELL 1 PACKAGE TO A GUNSITE MEMBER- WHY ? I DONT KNOW AT THE MOMENT BUT MAYBE SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHY ?
    TO THE PEOPLE WHO CONTACTED ME BY EMAIL OR PHONE I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AND TRY MY BEST TO ARRANGE SOMETHING FOR YOU.

TO THE OTHER GUNSITE PEOPLE THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN TRUST ME IS TO GIVE ME A CHANCE TO LET YOU TRUST ME AND I KNOW THAT IS NOT EASY IN TODAY'S TIMES, BUT I WOULD RATHER ONE DAY LOOK BACK AT MY LIFE AND SAY I LOST SOME , I WON SOME BUT WHAT THE HELL I LIVED MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

Have a great one.
    Dries Weber
    kwagga18@yahoo.com

User

Hi Dries

Thanks for the response .

I am one of the guys who sent you an equiry email and i must say i would really like to come around and pay you guys a visit even if it is only on a future package when they are avaialble again.

Be sure to let me know if something happens to pop up in the future even if it is not on a package base

Regards
    Hein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2