Quote Originally Posted by USP View Post
Think VERY carefully about using this amnesty.....
Personally I think it is a trap, and is the very last thing you should consider. I hope someone proves me wrong. USP
Uh uh, not very likely USP, far more likely to be proven RIGHT actually. Lets briefly recap SAPS's /CFR's history highpoints; The FCA was only implemented in June 2004 right? How many licenses were issued by CFR from December 2003, I'll tell you, diddly squat, ask any dealer. (Bear in mind that at this particular period in history they were issuing roughly 13,000 per month on annual average; source CFR themselves). Meaning that CFR implemented the FCA all on their own. Now, to bring you up to date; two High Court Judges declared last year that the FCA was -shall we say- 'suspiciously unconstitutional' and that all the old licenses were still valid until the matter goes before the ConCourt. What does CFR do, they just gave us all their middle finger and destroyed over 80,000 handed-in firearms in case more people go and ask for their weapons back.

So, in summary then, NOTHING that CFR/ S&S/ or anyone in authority tells you to do, is in YOUR interest, only their own. Finished and Klar.

On a more positive note, a big round of applause to all the G/S ers that posted to the rebekah Kendal (IOL) article 'Shooting Blanks'.

Bloody good show everyone. (Free Glock .45's may be collected on your way out -you wish.)

M_tu@BGOASA