Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: When a man is pushed too far...

On a side note, one Jacob Zuma was a member of the ANC's Mbokodo structure, and became it's deputy director in 1988.

Quote Originally Posted by JS4 View Post
    Except that right at the end of the article on EdK's letter Pauw relates the facts but doesn't change his stance.
    That bit that is in bold? I am not sure whether that is JP's addition or not. But even if it is, what do you expect him to change about his "stance"? Do you expect him to say that as a consequence EDK should stay in jail? Or that he is not an evil man with dead eyes?

Whether a gun or a spade was used is largely irrelevant – as is who pulled the trigger. EDK was there and he participated in that murder and I see little difference between him and the man actually pulled the trigger. If you think that hitting the man twice over the head with a spade after he had been shot was not part of the process of murdering him (ensuring that he was dead) and does not accord the same level of guilt, then I really do not know what further to say. In my view this is factual hair splitting and changes nothing about the substance of matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    On a side note, one Jacob Zuma was a member of the ANC's Mbokodo structure, and became it's deputy director in 1988.
    Which to some extent at least explains "Teflon Jake".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2