Default Vektor CP1 parts needed (to be shipped to USA)

As the title says, I have several PMs on another forum asking about spares for the Vektor CP1. The interested parties are in the US and have asked for contacts in South Africa who may have spares / advice to give, concerning these pistols.
    Do we have anybody here who has contacts? If so please PM me.
    Thanks.

User

Any scrap dealers able to assist?

Hi, I'm new here. I got my CP1 back in "99" when I lived in Oregon (Pacific North West part of the U.S.) the first one had some sort of malfunction that caused it to not cycle but by the time this happened it was already to late to get a repair done, so a while later I found another one at a gun show that had never been fired but still in "stock" condition, I put a few rounds through it but I was afraid the same thing would happen to it and then I would have two non-functioning CP1's! I now live in Florida and there is NOBODY that knows anything about these guns, so what I'd like to know is.....Can anything be done to keep them in a good state of repair and/or can they be fixed at all at this point in time? Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. :-)

They make pretty good paper weights ;-)

User

OddJob
    Have you been able to source the spares you want? Try Dot or Peet at Nobleteq 012-6613224/5 they should be able to help you.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MrHuckfin View Post
    Hi, I'm new here. I got my CP1 back in "99" when I lived in Oregon (Pacific North West part of the U.S.) the first one had some sort of malfunction that caused it to not cycle but by the time this happened it was already to late to get a repair done, so a while later I found another one at a gun show that had never been fired but still in "stock" condition, I put a few rounds through it but I was afraid the same thing would happen to it and then I would have two non-functioning CP1's! I now live in Florida and there is NOBODY that knows anything about these guns, so what I'd like to know is.....Can anything be done to keep them in a good state of repair and/or can they be fixed at all at this point in time? Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. :-)
    Hi Huckfin,
    As Danie mentioned, contact Nobleteq on +27126613224 the should be able to help you.
    CP1's don't have a good reputation here and you'll notice most of the guys don't like them.

Thanks Brendan and djClaas.
    I just phoned Nobleteq and they do in fact have some spares. They have suggested that any interested parties email them with questions/requirements at this email address:

Nobleteqhatespam@telkomsa.net

(remove hatespam from that address)